ESPN Ignorance

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I just caught the end of a segment on ESPN regarding the matchup with Pittsburgh. One idiot (didn't catch his name. He was with Trey Wingo) said he gives James Harrison the nod as a pass rusher over Ware because Harrison moves around and Ware only rushes from one side. Ding, ding, ding. We have a wrong answer. Ware also moves around some. He also stated that Barber's "knee" injury could cause us some problems. If ESPN is going to put these idiots on TV, you'd think they would know at least a little about the subject they're going to cover. Unbelieveable. Of course, most all "analysts" are all over the Steeler's nuts,.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Dont get yourself all worked up...its the same thing everyweek. You should be numb to the bias by now.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I think it was James Hasty.. (black dude with a bald head). I saw the segment and it was absolutely pathetic. He didn't do his "homework" whatsoever.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Yes, but I guess I just have a phobia against stuipd people. Far too many of them these days.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2461970 said:
I think it was James Hasty.. (black dude with a bald head). I saw the segment and it was absolutely pathetic. He didn't do his "homework" whatsoever.

Yes, that was him, and no he didn't.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2461962 said:
Dont get yourself all worked up...its the same thing everyweek. You should be numb to the bias by now.

He wasn't talking about their bias, it was about their utter lack of intelligence.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
They are wrong about other teams, wrong about other sports, etc. We just notice it because we know all about the Cowboys and are watching closely.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Well, if you put Ware in the on the Steelers he would of gave Ware the nod. Don't let them get to you.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Embrace the hate...and give these guys a kick in the rear by virtue of a Cowboys win.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeah Michael Strahan sucked because he only rushed from the left. Same with Reggie. Harvey and Haley sucked because they only rushed from the right. LT sucked because he only rushed from the right.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2461956 said:
I just caught the end of a segment on ESPN regarding the matchup with Pittsburgh. One idiot (didn't catch his name. He was with Trey Wingo) said he gives James Harrison the nod as a pass rusher over Ware because Harrison moves around and Ware only rushes from one side. Ding, ding, ding. We have a wrong answer. Ware also moves around some. He also stated that Barber's "knee" injury could cause us some problems. If ESPN is going to put these idiots on TV, you'd think they would know at least a little about the subject they're going to cover. Unbelieveable. Of course, most all "analysts" are all over the Steeler's nuts,.

He must have read KC Joyners wonderful article calling ware a pretender who only gets sacks in garbage time or Pat Kirwans wonderful article saying ware has no pass breakups, when he just covered frank gore one on one down the sideline and broke up a pass like a DB.

Espn is what it is.

I can only imagine the threads sunday morning when every analyst picks the steelers on espn, fox, cbs and the nfl network.

Wait till cowher lends his input.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;2462004 said:
Yeah Michael Strahan sucked because he only rushed from the left. Same with Reggie. Harvey and Haley sucked because they only rushed from the right. LT sucked because he only rushed from the right.

Ware must be great because not only does he rush from the left AND the right, he also rushes from the tackle position sometimes when they run some of the more exotic looks.

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
The media is all over the Steelers nut sack and it makes me sick. I hope we embarrass the Steelers in their house on Sunday.

:star::star::star:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I should create a website called "CallingOutESPNMediots.com" One of those sites like they have for politics where they quote was said, and what the actual truth is.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
nyc;2462046 said:
I should create a website called "CallingOutESPNMediots.com" One of those sites like they have for politics where they quote was said, and what the actual truth is.

That would be fun.

It would just be fun to see videos of their predicitions and reasoning on fridays and then there strange turns they take on mondays.

If I knew enough people, I would put together a fake espn show and completely goof on monday night countdown and the nfl live crew.

It could be easily filmed and I would love to build the pieces, edit and help write the jokes.

I think it could be a great internet show. Think The Daily show's take on news programs.

I would absolutely love to do this. I would help build a set and hang some green screens in my garage to establish a set.

Sadly I dont know enough people here to get it off the ground.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
theebs;2462049 said:
That would be fun.

It would just be fun to see videos of their predicitions and reasoning on fridays and then there strange turns they take on mondays.

If I knew enough people, I would put together a fake espn show and completely goof on monday night countdown and the nfl live crew.

It could be easily filmed and I would love to build the pieces, edit and help write the jokes.

I think it could be a great internet show. Think The Daily show's take on news programs.

I would absolutely love to do this. I would help build a set and hang some green screens in my garage to establish a set.

Sadly I dont know enough people here to get it off the ground.

I have a semi-pro video and audio equipment, but I also have zero free time between work, my commute to and from work, and my family. Of course I'm 1,500+ miles away too. :(

That aside, I would love to do that. A friend and I used to create our own *fake* Radio shows where we would prank call businesses like bars and stuff and offer prizes if they could answer Cowboys trivia. They would have to answer three questions and get them all right for Cowboys tickets. Of course they always missed at least one! :laugh2:

Then we would get the whole bar to chant our radio station call letters. KOTX, KOTX, KOTX.

Kotex Radio! :lmao2: :lmao:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
*Shrugs* It's ESPN. You can't exactly expect them to know what they're reporting or talking about.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2461956 said:

Its his opinion dude. Easy man.