ESPN Ignorance

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
theebs;2462049 said:
That would be fun.

It would just be fun to see videos of their predicitions and reasoning on fridays and then there strange turns they take on mondays.

If I knew enough people, I would put together a fake espn show and completely goof on monday night countdown and the nfl live crew.

It could be easily filmed and I would love to build the pieces, edit and help write the jokes.

I think it could be a great internet show. Think The Daily show's take on news programs.

I would absolutely love to do this. I would help build a set and hang some green screens in my garage to establish a set.

Sadly I dont know enough people here to get it off the ground.

If you did this, I promise you you'd have at least one loyal watcher.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Vintage;2462181 said:
If you did this, I promise you you'd have at least one loyal watcher.

thanks man. I know it would be hillarious, I would just need some people and I aint gotz nun.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
There's a simple way to solve this don't watch :espn: no more. If all the cowboys fan stopped watching :espn: They would go out of business.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2461970 said:
I think it was James Hasty.. (black dude with a bald head). I saw the segment and it was absolutely pathetic. He didn't do his "homework" whatsoever.
Does he ever do his homework or anybody from ESPN for that matter.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2462175 said:
Its his opinion dude. Easy man.

I don't think you caught the intent of my post. I don't care what his opinion is. However, everything he said was factually inaccurate.

STEELAMANIA

Benched
Reaction score
They see it they way they see it.....Ware and Harrison are both monsters at what they do. I learned to stop watching ESPN because they say your'e this one week and the next week they say your that.

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
I heard over a year ago that Trey Wingo is a Cowboy fan? Is this true? :eek:

If so, it's not showing.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2461956 said:
I just caught the end of a segment on ESPN regarding the matchup with Pittsburgh. One idiot (didn't catch his name. He was with Trey Wingo) said he gives James Harrison the nod as a pass rusher over Ware because Harrison moves around and Ware only rushes from one side. Ding, ding, ding. We have a wrong answer. Ware also moves around some. He also stated that Barber's "knee" injury could cause us some problems. If ESPN is going to put these idiots on TV, you'd think they would know at least a little about the subject they're going to cover. Unbelieveable. Of course, most all "analysts" are all over the Steeler's nuts,.

Ware also has more sacks, and leads the league, which logically would make him the better pass rusher of the two.

Verdict

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2461962 said:
Dont get yourself all worked up...its the same thing everyweek. You should be numb to the bias by now.

I know. Cowboy's bias is what cost us the loss against the Rams. :)

RoadRunner

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2462175 said:
Its his opinion dude. Easy man.

The opinion cannot be backed up with any facts, and the idiot making the opinion couldn't even be bothered to research the topic at hadn so as not to prove himself an idiot.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2462624 said:
The opinion cannot be backed up with any facts, and the idiot making the opinion couldn't even be bothered to research the topic at hadn so as not to prove himself an idiot.

Opinions don't require facts. Thats why they are opinions! :laugh2: