News: ESPN: Inside Micah Parsons' chase for a Cowboys Super Bowl title

Kwyn

Reaction score
CAN YOU SAY IT AGAIN, I'M SO TIRED OF THE TALK!!!!!! Get to the game, and they've schemed so well for him that he's quiet!!!
Did you know that Jason Witten was one of the all time cowboy trash talkers?

Ditka, and of course Irvin were big time trash talkers also.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
CAN YOU SAY IT AGAIN, I'M SO TIRED OF THE TALK!!!!!! Get to the game, and they've schemed so well for him that he's quiet!!!
An offense can scheme to make any player quiet, no matter how great he is. It is just up to the other 10 defenders to take advantage of all the attention Micah is getting and make the offense pay. If they aren’t doing that then you need to point your finger at someone else and not Parsons.

If someone else were getting double and triple teamed, I promise you Micah would be killing the other team.

And that is without even mentioning that his ability to actually sack the QB is tied directly to the coverage in the secondary. I promise you the CB spot opposite Diggs played a huge part in Parsons sacks falling off in the second half of last season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why? I think it’s a positive. Every team needs a few vocal leaders.

Look at Michael’s legacy and tell me his talking wasn’t part of our success.

Sounds like this is just a personal issue for you.
Br vocal in the locker room and on the field. Keep it out of the media. My opinion.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Doesn't mean I have to like it.
You’re right on that count.

I’m sure Lombardi would feel the same.

I seem to recall Coach Landry not having much success keeping guys like Hollywood and Garrison quiet.

Imagine those guys, with social media.

Hell, Charlie and Cliff had a fistfight with Commanders fans. Imagine that tweet.

Just because we didn’t know about how outlandish some of those old school personalities were, doesn’t lessen the fact that they were crazy and given a cell phone and microphones in their face 24/7, they would have been the same as modern players.

Whoah! The Zone automatically edits “dead skins ” to “commanders!” That’s just wrong!

rags747

Reaction score
Dallas is incredibly lucky to have this guy. He is an unbelievable talent who has an unbelievable desire to be great.

There isn’t much better in the NFL world.
And yet there were many on this board that were totally against it. I for one loved it from the git go. Those db’s going off the board early really saved our *****.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dallas is incredibly lucky to have this guy. He is an unbelievable talent who has an unbelievable desire to be great.

There isn’t much better in the NFL world.
I remember all the WR quacks lobbying for Pitts the TE that year. They all wanted him. I remember posting a video of Parsons and his 4.3 speed at linebacker and most saying no way.

One guy in particular even told me he was a one dimensional player and couldnt rush the passer. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And yet there were many on this board that were totally against it. I for one loved it from the git go. Those db’s going off the board early really saved our *****.
I Could never understand why they even looked at anyone else. A nasty pass rushing LBer leader in the middle of your defense. Its EXACTLY what this defense needed. If you recall Jaylo Smith was our MLBer. LOL

Do you remember fans on here actually sticking up for Jaylo?

GINeric

Reaction score
If Micah really wants a super bowl championship he will most likely have to go to another team like Ware to get it. All his focus now should be on taking Jerry to the cleaners. Chase the super bowl later because it isn't going to happen in Dallas.

Well please don't tune in or go root for your undercover love affair with the Washington Commanders. We don't need soft, weak, crybaby, doom and gloom lil guys like you around here.