Video: ESPN: Marcus Spears - Dak Should leave Dallas go to 49ers

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What? That's stupid. Just let him walk for nothing why would you throw in a draft pick lol? He's not even under contract after this year. Y'all say some crazy stuff on this site lol...

Getting rid of Dak would be the first step in getting this franchise headed in the right direction. The media hand picked this guy to be our QB. Jerry is just dumb enough to believe the media hype. The tape doesn't lie.....he's inaccurate...injury prone...doesn't run like most RPO QBs. Now he wants to get paid elite money....even though he hasn't won anything.

Just dumb if Jerry takes the bait....It's pretty obvious what the right move is. :popcorn:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Getting rid of Dak would be the first step in getting this franchise headed in the right direction. The media hand picked this guy to be our QB. Jerry is just dumb enough to believe the media hype. The tape doesn't lie.....he's inaccurate...injury prone...doesn't run like most RPO QBs. Now he wants to get paid elite money....even though he hasn't won anything.

Just dumb if Jerry takes the bait....It's pretty obvious what the right move is. :popcorn:

I'm not questioning you wanting to get rid of him. I was questioning why you would give up a draft pick to get rid of him...he's not ever under contract...so you basically want to sign him to a deal or franchise him....then give a team a draft pick to take him on? Its not making any sense.....

basel90

Reaction score
Spears is an idiot . No input or insight , always the same speech , pay my buddies , even if that will bankrupt the team . Heck he was pushing dallas to pay zeke all the money plus he was arguing to pay and Poe . Now look what dallas has , a bankrupt cap .

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

LOL!!!! How's this for inaccuracy....regular season: Aikman 165 td's, 141 int's.
But Dak haters give him a pass and always ignore that when I bring up Aikman's accuracy.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I watched this play out with Romo. You guys didn't pay attention. Please pay attention this time.

There is going to be massive holes somewhere on this roster with a QB thats paid. You would like to see that be at positions like WR and RB where we aren't spending a ton of money.. Instead we chose to invest in those positions.

So with a Oline declining, a defense in severe need of talent, a RB who is terrible value, please do tell me how we will field a roster that we can win with.

Because by a lot of you guys standard Dak was UH MAZIN this year and we were a watermelon kick from 0-4.

Trade the pick and end up with 7 total picks in the top 3 rounds. You could re-make the defense in one draft.

Cmac

Reaction score
If he goes he needs to take Zeke and Jaylon with him.
…..that leaves LVE and SLee as LBs. Get the new hate threads ready. Ooops, forgot SLee is gonna retire.....if he don't this time, they'll have to drag him off.

Jipper

Reaction score
…..that leaves LVE and SLee as LBs. Get the new hate threads ready. Ooops, forgot SLee is gonna retire.....if he don't this time, they'll have to drag him off.

were gonna need 2 new lbs in the offseason, guessing one is our 2nd round pick and the other is a fa....we will be moving on from at least one of the 3 currently on the roaster and possibly 2

aria

Reaction score
Because Dak equals Brees? :lmao2:
Laugh now chuckles and make all the excuses you want but for their first 4 years, Dak pretty much smoked Brees in every statistical category (ie TD’s, total yards, QBR, completion percentage, etc). Then just like Dak, Brees got injured and the Chargers decided to let him walk and drafted Rivers with a top pick. Sounds an awfully lot like what a lot of people around here want to do.

How did that work out for the Chargers?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Laugh now chuckles and make all the excuses you want but for their first 4 years, Dak pretty much smoked Brees in every statistical category (ie TD’s, total yards, QBR, completion percentage, etc). Then just like Dak, Brees got injured and the Chargers decided to let him walk and drafted Rivers with a top pick. Sounds an awfully lot like what a lot of people around here want to do.

How did that work out for the Chargers?

Laugh now? What's funny about mediocrity or worse? I'm all for some other team finding out if Dak is Brees.

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
I honestly wonder what Jerry would do if Dak (not his agent, but Dak himself) would publicly say "I will never sign more than a four year contract with the Cowboys." Would Jerry cave and sign him for 4 or would he let him walk?