Video: ESPN: Marcus Spears - Dak Should leave Dallas go to 49ers

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Seriously, how much do you think the 49ers would offer Dak? I doubt it would be over $30M. Especially if the cap drops to $175M.

Shanahan can win without Dak. Why would Shanahan break the bank for something he does not need?

aria

Reaction score
and this guy wants us to believe he is a Cowboys fan and not a Dak groupie

:facepalm:
OMG, I’m busted! My gig is up, I’ve finally been caught. I wanted to convince people so much that I was a Cowboys fan that I accidentally typed I would find it somewhat funny if Dak won a SB with another team, because I can actually control that. I’m beyond myself, I have no idea how I just blew my cove after posting here almost every day for years.

Lol, I couldn’t care less what you believe. Yeah, my goal is to appeal to some random people on the internet :lmao:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5 minutes in.. One of the reasons he is so special.. Most NFL QBs can’t make that throw. The ceiling is very very high.

Only the Jets could screw this up. It’s like the people who wanted to ignore Herberts talent in that draft. The Chargers smartly didn’t.

Psshhh. Really? That's your best? {shrug}

We'll see. I don't usually make predictions. Too many variables. Typically...the more the hype the more the fall.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and this guy wants us to believe he is a Cowboys fan and not a Dak groupie

:facepalm:

He's probably a fan. But he's a miserable negative person. His incessant crusade against Zeke is case study in mental dysfunction. I get if you don't like him (zeke) but he (aria) spends a lot of time trying to convince fans to think the same way as him or else.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Psshhh. Really? That's your best? {shrug}

We'll see. I don't usually make predictions. Too many variables. Typically...the more the hype the more the fall.

Not my best at all. Guys makes a ton of jaw dropping plays.

That play may not look like much but the difficulty of it and how easy he made it looks is incredible.

I guess most people would see that and think no big deal though.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not my best at all. Guys makes a ton of jaw dropping plays.

That play may not look like much but the difficulty of it and how easy he made it looks is incredible.

I guess most people would see that and think no big deal though.

Oh I get it.....moving to the left throwing right handed to the back endzone. The guy was pretty open though.

Here's some rolling left throwing right handed:

Qcard

Reaction score
Right, anywhere but the Cowboys because this team is a mess. Dak could go to any team in the NFL, name anyone, and he would instantly take them to the SB...no sweat, that is the greatness of his bad self.
I know it's amazing how far this Back-up TE NFL prospect has come... President next?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
the best coach for the dallas cowboys, imo, would be tony romo. i base this thought solely on what i hear from the broadcast booth and his understanding of the game from both sides of the ball. however, i doubt even jerry and co. could come up with an offer he'd be willing to take.
I think Troy would be a great GM. I saw an article I think from Adam S. saying Troy is interested in running a team, probably more from a GM perspective. Troy is a no nonsense type of guy who is meticulous and wants things done right while Tony is more of a smart, but fun guy, not as serious. Tony could probably be a great OC, but not sure he would leave his current life for that.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
If he here to leave Dallas, I think he should go to Chicago. Would be an instant contender.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seriously, how much do you think the 49ers would offer Dak? I doubt it would be over $30M. Especially if the cap drops to $175M.

Shanahan can win without Dak. Why would Shanahan break the bank for something he does not need?
Because he got to the Super Bowl with Jimmy G who's inferior to Dak.

I honestly don't see it myself...unless they have a out on that Jimmy G deal I don't know about they aren't going to pay two players at the QB position big money...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Dak can't get us to the playoffs in the NFC Least, why would S.F. trust him to win in the West?
Because San Fran's defense when on is 10x's the defense the Cowboys is........there's no comparison...and quite frankly.....Kyle Shanahan is a much better offensive mind then anyone on this team. If Dak can win 13 games with a guy like Jason Garrett what can he do with Shanahan?

Froski

Reaction score
If I was dak I would leave this clown fiesta. They were so eager to pay a few other underperformers. But you can't pay your leader?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Because he got to the Super Bowl with Jimmy G who's inferior to Dak.

I honestly don't see it myself...unless they have a out on that Jimmy G deal I don't know about they aren't going to pay two players at the QB position big money...

From what I read, the 49ers could walk away from Jimmy G after this season since his guaranteed money is almost nothing. They can cut him and have little affect on the cap. I think most of his money is salary in 2021.

Darkhound

Reaction score
What I have been saying as of late guys.. how long before players actually do not want to come to this franchise and have their careers wasted?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
From what I read, the 49ers could walk away from Jimmy G after this season since his guaranteed money is almost nothing. They can cut him and have little affect on the cap. I think most of his money is salary in 2021.
Ahhhh...so that's why this talk is being discussed....That does become interesting thing...who knows though Shanahan at one point wanted Kirk Cousins. He has Jimmy G...maybe they address that position int he draft and hold on to Jimmy for another year.