News: ESPN NFL QB Council: Ranking the top 10 quarterbacks in 12 different skills

Proof

Reaction score
Neither does your other account.

except he’s got caps on his username, wentz, dak, “mc” etc. anyway, this is boring and silly. i will applaud your success in shifting the focus from your flimsy argument tho to this nonsense. see you next time.

Proof

Reaction score
Next time? As in when you respond on your other account?

next time as in the next time you post something foolish and nonsensical re: dak. i have a few meetings to attend shortly tho, so i may have to play catch-up

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Do it with your other account too! Double the likes!
which of your other accounts do you want me to like too? just let me know and I make sure all the posts are liked.

btw, I just gave you about 40-50 likes on this thread alone...you are going to be so popular and well liked...I bet you are giddy master!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The question was answered correctly.

As it stands right now. Dak has played 1 more career game than Wentz. However, Wentz has been available to play in more games. Wentz was benched, but he was still available to play in those games.
Dak has played in 72 games and started 72 games in his career.
He has missed 11 games due to injury.

Wentz has played in 69 games and started 69 games, missing 4 to being benched and 8 IN THE REGULAR Season due to injury.
He has also missed 3 playoff games due to injury in 2017 alone.
Then he missed 2 more playoff games in 2018.
Then he had 4 attempts in his only playoff game before leaving with injury.
He has missed a total of 13 games due to injury and that does not include the 4 attempt effort.
Wentz in 2016: Only Eagles season he actually completed.
in 2017: Out for final 3 regular season games plus 3 playoff games including SB.
in 2018: Played 11 games going 5-6 before Foles came in and brought them back to the playoffs.
in 2019: Played 16 games and started his lone playoff game but was injured and pulled after only 4 pass attempts.
in 2020: Was benched down strehc in favor of 2nd round rookie, Hurts.

So, no, the question was NOT answered correctly.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak has played in 72 games and started 72 games in his career.
He has missed 11 games due to injury.

Wentz has played in 69 games and started 69 games, missing 4 to being benched and 8 IN THE REGULAR Season due to injury.
He has also missed 3 playoff games due to injury in 2017 alone.
Then he missed 2 more playoff games in 2018.
Then he had 4 attempts in his only playoff game before leaving with injury.
He has missed a total of 13 games due to injury and that does not include the 4 attempt effort.
Wentz in 2016: Only Eagles season he actually completed.
in 2017: Out for final 3 regular season games plus 3 playoff games including SB.
in 2018: Played 11 games going 5-6 before Foles came in and brought them back to the playoffs.
in 2019: Played 16 games and started his lone playoff game but was injured and pulled after only 4 pass attempts.
in 2020: Was benched down strehc in favor of 2nd round rookie, Hurts.

So, no, the question was NOT answered correctly.
72 games for Dak including playoffs.
69 games for Wentz including playoffs.

Wentz was benched for 4 games. Being benched does not mean you are unavailable to play. It's not the same as being injured.

Therefore: Wentz has been available 73 games and Dak for 72.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Wentz was benched for 4 games. Being benched does not mean you are unavailable to play. It's not the same as being injured.

OMG. all these posts and responses over 1 game!!! that's it!!!!...

and you still avoiding to answer like the plague...what's the point?

it still doesn't change the FACT that wentz is more injury prone.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
OMG. all these posts and responses over 1 game!!! that's it!!!!...

and you still avoiding to answer like the plague...what's the point?

it still doesn't change the FACT that wentz is more injury prone.
I mean. If I'm right. I'm going to prove it. No matter how small it seems.

I don't go off "feels" alone.

If injury prone was the question, you'd be right, but it's not.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

That would be true had Carson Wentz been active for 73 games in his career but he was not.
Therefore: he was not available for 73 games.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

Debate 101: Never ask a question you don't know the answer to.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

you are dancing around once again...you do that way too often.

what was the point of the argument? what were you trying to prove? what outcome? ok Wentz available for 1 more game than Dak!!! but Wentz is more injury prone...what did that prove? one makes a statement...Wentz has been more available...oookkk. now what? what's the point of making that statement? if its not about being injury prone...what purpose did it make? was it about wentz being tougher? or was it just pure fact of it? ok....ocean water is salty!!! woo hoo!!??

and what feelings?...if you are going to go with that angle...what feelings are you referring to?....feel for what? if there was no point to your statement...why would anyone feel one way or the other..... if you had no points on this argument, then there are no feelings....perhaps its sheer stupidity of wanting to be right about one thing...I guess...

you have been very strange the past couple of days...everything OK?

added a minute later: I am sure you are going to say...I didn't even read this. not worth my time, or something to that effect.......

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That would be true had Carson Wentz been active for 73 games in his career but he was not.
Therefore: he was not available for 73 games.
oh....if that's true...that's too funny..... I am sure if this is true, he is going to spin it yet again.... like he was available, but coaches decision not to have him active or some other BS like that... LOL

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you are dancing around once again...you do that way too often.

what was the point of the argument? what were you trying to prove? what outcome? ok Wentz available for 1 more game than Dak!!! but Wentz is more injury prone...what did that prove? one makes a statement...Wentz has been more available...oookkk. now what? what's the point of making that statement? if its not about being injury prone...what purpose did it make? was it about wentz being tougher? or was it just pure fact of it? ok....ocean water is salty!!! woo hoo!!??

and what feelings?...if you are going to go with that angle...what feelings are you referring to?....feel for what? if there was no point to your statement...why would anyone feel one way or the other..... if you had no points on this argument, then there are no feelings....perhaps its sheer stupidity of wanting to be right about one thing...I guess...

you have been very strange the past couple of days...everything OK?

added a minute later: I am sure you are going to say...I didn't even read this. not worth my time, or something to that effect.......
I didn't read a word of this and it's not worth my time.;)