ESPN Pic: Anthony Spencer and his mohawk...

adamknite

Reaction score
DC Cowboy;1486355 said:
Good question, how did "they" get Cowboys hats so quickly. Makes you think we did not have a clue who JJ and Wade had in mine.

They have hats for every NFL team at hand. On a radio station around here they did an interview with Matt Jones and he said they had like a box of hats for every team and when he was picked they just grabbed the right box, or something like that.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1486541 said:
That's not a mohawk, ... that's a lawnmower accident.

It's also not a lawn mower accident. It's an inverted Ron Howard.

ron_howard.jpg

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
nyc;1486336 said:
Great pics theogt. I listen to the phone call and honestly he sounded a bit disappointed. Maybe he was just wowed into a lull, but I think he wanted another team to draft him. I'm sure he is damn happy to be in the NFL, and he will learn how lucky is was to be drafted by the greatest team in all of sports.
He said he got the phone call when he got up to go use the restroom. Didn't say if it was before or after. :eek:::eek:::eek::

Dallyjake

Reaction score
His Dad is a life long Cowboys fan. Maybe the hats were from his fathers collection.

1fisher

Reaction score
theogt;1486182 said:
Here's a nice pic of Spencer...

s0428brother_hug02_04-30-2007_4J85OQA.jpg

I wonder who he just got a call from...

s0428mom_hug02_04-30-2007_4J85OOR.jpg

s0428spencer_call_04-30-2007_4J85OMD.jpg

How'd they get Cowboys hats so quickly?

s0428spencer_grandpa_04-30-2007_4J85OLM.jpg

the pic of the kid with his hands on his head is the best! Is he in shock or what??????:laugh2: :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
1fisher;1486727 said:
the pic of the kid with his hands on his head is the best! Is he in shock or what??????:laugh2: :laugh2:

he is thinking ...... I now have a rich relative ........... KA-CHING!!!

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Cowboys22;1485992 said:
Who got this guy again?

You are joking, right? Even if you are not, just say that you are to avoid being flamed by posters ten billion times... Are you even a Cowboys Fan? :confused: :mad:

adamknite

Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1486745 said:
You are joking, right? Even if you are not, just say that you are to avoid being flamed by posters ten billion times... Are you even a Cowboys Fan? :confused: :mad:

Chill dude, he was either A: joking or B: refering to the fact that the headline under the picture says he was drafted at 26 by the Eagles.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Damn, I love it when you see the reactions of these 265 lb Boys-in-men football players with ridiculous physiques break down and cry; It is so anti-what you would expect them to do. Look at the last photo, he is so happy; if somebody could bottle that happiness and sell it they would be a ten-trillionaire.