News: ESPN: Prescott: 'I plan for this to be the golden year'

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Stop running your mouth and show it on the field. You look like a fool when you can't / don't back it up.

Then what has he been doing every other year? Not trying to win the super bowl?

Well, Mr. Dak said now was the time to go after a super bowl after he got paid. Getting the money first was a higher priority. Now he just spews a bunch of garbage, like he only says crap like this because he thinks that's what the fans want to hear.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Stop answering questions while being forced on the podium before the press!

You look like a fool being hurt by this.

I'm the fool because I think he should start backing up the garbage that comes out of his mouth?

We don't want to hear a bunch of BS, we want to see results. He isn't paid 40 mil a season to run his mouth.

JBond

Reaction score
Good! I want a confident QB that is excited for the season and takes a leadership role.

Now I want to see him make all the tight window throws amd process what he see's quicker. Also want him to be smart but aggressive when he runs.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm the fool because I think he should start backing up the garbage that comes out of his mouth?

We don't want to hear a bunch of BS, we want to see results. He isn't paid 40 mil a season to run his mouth.
You're the fool for ranting about him answering questions he's forced to answer.
You may not like it, but he has to talk and he's going to talk like he wants to win.

He has no choice.