News: ESPN: Sources: Eagles' Hurts to start; Giants tab Webb

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Can't blame the Giants, they have a chance to rest their players so might as well. The Cowboys can't complain, they had their chance to control their own destiny but had some bad losses to GB and Jacksonville.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Can't blame the Giants, they have a chance to rest their players so might as well. The Cowboys can't complain, they had their chance to control their own destiny but had some bad losses to GB and Jacksonville.
Yeah two overtime road losses to two playoff teams sucks. The Cowboys should be 15-2. As matter of fact that loss to Tampa and at Philadelphia should not have happened either. The Cowboys should be 16-0. Fire MM. Cut Dak and Zeke. Kellen sucks. Jerry needs to shut up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hard to blame them though as they cannot go up or down in the seeding so imagine if one or more of their best players got hurt.
There’s that but then there’s the trying to stay sharp part of it.

irishline

Reaction score
There’s that but then there’s the trying to stay sharp part of it.

If that's the case then why does any team even try for the 1 seed and a bye? Staying sharp and all.

I get what you are saying but the regular season goal of every team is to get the 1 seed and the bye, or am I wrong on that?

At the end of the day it sucks, but we had the chance to control our own destiny and couldn't get it done. No one to point fingers at but ourselves really.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I
If that's the case then why does any team even try for the 1 seed and a bye? Staying sharp and all.

I get what you are saying but the regular season goal of every team is to get the 1 seed and the bye, or am I wrong on that?

At the end of the day it sucks, but we had the chance to control our own destiny and couldn't get it done. No one to point fingers at but ourselves really.
It’d be interesting to see the win loss records of #1 seeds who have a bye.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I just can't believe how many scumbag human beings are on this site rooting for players to get injured.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Then he shouldnt be on the team and Webb should be the backup.
They dont know what they have in Webb.

Taylor is a consistent backup, and you know what he brings you. If they needed this game, they'd let Taylor play.

But every team wants to make absolutely sure they don't have the next Tom Brady sitting on the bench. So the Giants are checking

That's all.