ESPN starting their Draft show in a few minutes

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Hostile;2052879 said:
A little over a week ago he said on NFL Live that Jared Allen was going to the Vikings for a 1st and a 3rd. He guaranteed it. It was a bit more, but still impressive to me.

That is impressive to call it exactly as it went down. The guy has connections.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
viman96;2052882 said:
What his take on our picks?
I will be honest with you, if I could get on that guy's good side and get e-mail or phone calls form him, I would be ecstatic. I hate text messaging. I would set it up if he wanted to text me tips. That is how much I believe in what that guy says.

I can't wait until he is talking about us.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Since I have to get up at 430am I have to hit the sack at exactly the same time as the draft starts since the *&&$#$$% moved it up 3 hrs.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Werder back on ESPN, said the same thing as earlier.

Here's to hoping Henne's at #28 and the Lions crack.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Maaan, that ESPN staff luvs to take shots at the Boyz.. They're amusing!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Chris carter and tom jackson said The cowboys need to find some character players. they said it with a straight face.

See what happens when you attach yourself to pacman jones.

We have 50 character driven players, but ESPN can sit there and say those types of things about the team.

What a joke. We need some character players.

now every other media outlet will follow suit. Dallas players are all criminals again.

I pray pacman does not get reinstated and never plays a down here in Dallas.

dgr81

Reaction score
theebs;2052950 said:
Chris carter and tom jackson said The cowboys need to find some character players. they said it with a straight face.

We have 50 character driven players, but ESPN can sit there and say those types of things about the team.

now every other media outlet will follow suit. Dallas players are all criminals again.

who cares what the talking heads at espn think? they will always find something to criticize with dallas

burmafrd

Reaction score
Ignorant all down the line. As Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does"
Every time they open their mouths they prove it.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I had the volume turned down because my friend was on the phone, but Werder was on again and the tv showed that Jones is being "pressured" to move up to take DMac. wth was that all about?

Little Jr

Reaction score
theebs;2052950 said:

I never took you as a type of person who cared about what the media thinks.

CoachHodnett

Play-calling is an Art
Reaction score
As of right now, Ex-Arkansas AD and Jerry's former coach at Arkansas is "pressuring" Jerry to make to move up to get McFadden.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
This coverage of the 83 draft is hilarious stuff. This guy Paul Zimmerman is ripping into Elway and Marino and pumping up Tony Eason and Todd Blackledge.

Guy said "who's the QB coach in Miami that's going to teach Marino how to throw?"

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2053064 said:
This coverage of the 83 draft is hilarious stuff. This guy Paul Zimmerman is ripping into Elway and Marino and pumping up Tony Eason and Todd Blackledge.

Guy said "who's the QB coach in Miami that's going to teach Marino how to throw?"

I love those old clips..............good stuff.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
theogt;2053064 said:

lol yeah he basically said Marino didn't have any chance to succeed down in Miami. Oh, mediots.