ESPN starting their Draft show in a few minutes

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CoachHodnett;2053016 said:
As of right now, Ex-Arkansas AD and Jerry's former coach at Arkansas is "pressuring" Jerry to make to move up to get McFadden.
Memo to Jerry:

Hang up.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Little Jr;2053007 said:
I never took you as a type of person who cared about what the media thinks.

I dont really. I just worry that it gets out of hand and this is the only way our team is talked bout.

I fear that could keep good people from wanting to come here in the future. So I hate it when espn does this. They can say whatever they want and people believe it.

Little Jr

Reaction score
theebs;2053111 said:
I dont really. I just worry that it gets out of hand and this is the only way our team is talked bout.

I fear that could keep good people from wanting to come here in the future. So I hate it when espn does this. They can say whatever they want and people believe it.

I hear you. I dont think it would affect players coming here. I think players would know how many high character players we have on this team. Add to that how a lot of players love playing for JJ and others would love play for him and we are the DALLAS COWBOYS. I dont worry about players wanting to come here.

The only thing I see it affects is other fans that we have to hear crap from. I live in Houston so I still hear about the crackwagon jokes. 15 yrs later. Win a SB and that pretty much cures that. I do understand where you are coming from though!!!