News: ESPN: Terrell Suggs crashes Dak Prescott conference call, asks question

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
You know I came in expecting something arrogant but you can tell that was Suggs playing around lol. Hackshaw Smithers lol. I have a feeling it won't be fun and games on Sunday tho lol.
I liked Dan's comeback. "Has he heard about me..." He's about to find out.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh...did you see/hear Ray Lewis pontificate about Tony's speech on Bayless show? I can't wait to get up in that tail Sunday.
Yes, and I can't really express on CZ how I feel about it. lol

Fisher basically called it the usual crap against the wall worthy of the show. Jesse Holley tweeted Ray Lewis on twitter. He was nicer about than I would've. But I mean, anyone with a lick of sense who heard gave him the twitter version of the side eye.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Why is the radio station doing an interview with Dak from the Ravens training facility? And why do they have him on speakerphone? Looking at all of those tools standing around laughing and clowning on Dak pisses me off. Total lack of respect for Dak, who by the way couldn't have answered that question more politely and professionally. I really hope we give that team a beatdown on Sunday.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is the radio station doing an interview with Dak from the Ravens training facility? And why do they have him on speakerphone? Looking at all of those tools standing around laughing and clowning on Dak pisses me off. Total lack of respect for Dak, who by the way couldn't have answered that question more politely and professionally. I really hope we give that team a beatdown on Sunday.
Every week each team holds a media session with the coach and designated player from the opponent. It's usually the QB. If not the QB, then it's a star player. This was Dak's media session with the Ravens beat.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Oh...did you see/hear Ray Lewis pontificate about Tony's speech on Bayless show? I can't wait to get up in that tail Sunday.
Yeah, the guy who every time he opens his mouth, anything that spews from it sounds like he's putting on a performance just to hear himself talk. Ray Ray can keep his trap shut & spray paint his head some more.
As for the Suggs deal, totally lame. He's another clown. Runs his trap & more times than not, doesn't back it up. Hope he gets TRUCKED on Sunday by Zeke.