News: ESPN: Terrell Suggs crashes Dak Prescott conference call, asks question

Reaction score
Yeah, the guy who every time he opens his mouth, anything that spews from it sounds like he's putting on a performance just to hear himself talk. Ray Ray can keep his trap shut & spray paint his head some more.
As for the Suggs deal, totally lame. He's another clown. Runs his trap & more times than not, doesn't back it up. Hope he gets TRUCKED on Sunday by Zeke.
I hope Suggs gets owned too. But what he did today was nothing. He was just clowning around. Having some fun.

No harm in that.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Have you seen who they are letting in lately? You think he's not? Witten is a first ballot with no rings.

Isn't Witten second all-time in TE receptions? Super Bowl has nothing to do with a TE status as a Hall of Famer IMO

Suggs is an also ran with an average of 8.6 sacks a year with a high of 14.

Give Jim Jeffcoat a call please - he wants some of that action - you think he should get in?

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Yes, and I can't really express on CZ how I feel about it. lol

Fisher basically called it the usual crap against the wall worthy of the show. Jesse Holley tweeted Ray Lewis on twitter. He was nicer about than I would've. But I mean, anyone with a lick of sense who heard gave him the twitter version of the side eye.

Best Ray Lewis comment I ever read was when Flacco admitted that Ravens players often didn't understand what the heck Ray was talking about. All that time, I thought it was just me...

Proof

Reaction score
Why is the radio station doing an interview with Dak from the Ravens training facility? And why do they have him on speakerphone? Looking at all of those tools standing around laughing and clowning on Dak pisses me off. Total lack of respect for Dak, who by the way couldn't have answered that question more politely and professionally. I really hope we give that team a beatdown on Sunday.

They're just trying to keep from laughing at the silliness. It's not that serious lol

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Seriously - a hall of famer?
He is a Super Bowl champion. He is a defensive MVP. He has been consistent. He is ABSOLUTLELY a HOFer.

When I sit back and read people on CZ go on and on about the potential HOFers in this oraganization from the post Jimmy Johnson era....it becomes apparent to me that we have lost the premium that should be placed on WINNING!!!! But hopefully that is about to change!

GIFTS86

Reaction score
We will see this sunday how much he is smiling. Get his tombstone ready, the O-line is gonna bury him.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Suggs VS Free is not fair,they better keep a TE to help him out.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, and I can't really express on CZ how I feel about it. lol

Fisher basically called it the usual crap against the wall worthy of the show. Jesse Holley tweeted Ray Lewis on twitter. He was nicer about than I would've. But I mean, anyone with a lick of sense who heard gave him the twitter version of the side eye.
Don't make Ray mad. He will kill you.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Suggs VS Free is not fair,they better keep a TE to help him out.
Zeke has made a couple of highlight reel worthy chip blocks when helping Free this season. Free has the guy engaged and Zeke just blows him up.

It was Free's man that forced Dak to fumble in the Squeelers game.

Last edited:

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Ray Lewis was on Speak For Yourself. Repeat of his segment coming up soon. I'm switching channels immediately.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
I hope Suggs gets owned too. But what he did today was nothing. He was just clowning around. Having some fun.

No harm in that.
True, there was no real harm, other than him having a little fun, at Dak's expense.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Haha Hacksaw Smithers. Dak probably thought he was a local radio personality or something with that name.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Tony wasn't sincere.
There is a reason I never liked that creep so now he's suggesting that Tony was a liar when he made that speech and as for Suggs crashing the Dak conference call that was funny the whole Hacksaw Smithers bit but come Sunday I hope the Cowboys beat the crap out of them.