News: ESPN: Terrell Suggs crashes Dak Prescott conference call, asks question

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Why is the radio station doing an interview with Dak from the Ravens training facility? And why do they have him on speakerphone? Looking at all of those tools standing around laughing and clowning on Dak pisses me off. Total lack of respect for Dak, who by the way couldn't have answered that question more politely and professionally. I really hope we give that team a beatdown on Sunday.
I kind of felt the same way. They have to make those courtesy calls and he was kind of set up by their media. No big thing but I hope I see a little move on Suggs like Tony did to JJ Watt a few years ago.

plasticman

Reaction score
#1 Defense? Oohhhhh, scary.

Isn't this the 3rd time some of you predicted a loss, because, oh no, it's the #1 defense!

And after the game, they are no longer #1.

That's how it works.

Terrell Suggs had a good career, lucky enough to have a football mentor like Ray Lewis. Suggs wasn't the most feared player on his own team and I doubt he would have found equal success on another team. Of course, we could say that about a lot of players.

I wouldn't play if I were Suggs. He is in his 14th season and on track for the lowest tackle total for a season in his career.

He is going to get awful tired halfway through the 3rd quarter.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Not really. It's a noon game and I got personal stuff going on that day that conflicts with that.

So it was pretty meh to me, because I didn't really think I was gonna be able to watch it.
O M Goodness. I'm pretty darn disappointed in you WG. "Plans?, who needs plans? You got the Boys on Sunday, that's your plans!!!" In the voice of one Allen Iverson. :muttley:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious. Only people upset are some fans. Some players are always pulling something. I don't think Dak had a clue what was going on but politely handled it. Must of gotten lessons from his Momma who told him if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything.

BigD16

Reaction score
That conference call is not nearly as funny as him getting repeatedly pounded to the ground over and over again this Sunday

Craig

Reaction score
Lets turn some fun from a player into some kind of attack. Thin skinned is an understatement these days.

I really need to know from one of you...how did you twist roethlisberger calling dallas the best team in the nfl into an insult against the cowboys?

Craig

Reaction score
Their defense is packers part duex. They have not played a legit run team, steelers basically no Ben, Bills, its the Bills man, Jets, Browns x 2, NYG, Was, Oak any of those run games scare you. Any of those QBs strike trepidation in your heart. That same defense let Carr drive the field on them for the game winning score, nothing against Carr but they have zero run game.
They have played each of the 3,4,5 runshing attacks. Oakland is 5. 5th in yards, 3rd in ypa...which is better than dallas.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
75bac4adee8e5ccb892c2e948b556cb5.jpg

1392603878000-02-16-2014-Terrell-Suggs.jpg

VACowboy

Reaction score
They have played each of the 3,4,5 runshing attacks. Oakland is 5. 5th in yards, 3rd in ypa...which is better than dallas.

Actually, Dallas is tied with Oakland for #2 in YPA.

But I agree that saying Baltimore "hasn't played a legit run team" is beyond inaccurate. Buffalo is Buffalo and the Ravens have played Cleveland twice, but Buffalo is a machine (they average 5.3 YPA) and the only reason Cleveland isn't near the top in total rushing yards is that they are always playing from behind (211 attempts at 4.7 YPA, which is 92 and 0.7 less than Dallas). The Jets are 4th in yards and average 4.5 YPA, the Raiders are 4th in yards and average 4.8 and I'm not sure what makes a running team legit but Washington sure looks legit to me (they get four and a half a clip too).

The Dallas OL and run game are nasty, nasty, nasty. I wouldn't be surprised to see them roll up 150 yards Sunday. I just hope they aren't discounting the Ravens D like a lot of fans seem to be.

Staying on topic, I love it when other teams yap.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Like Suggs is lighting up the Cowboy O line.

Good idea - put more gas on it to get steam rolled.