RELEASED ESPN: The team released DT DeQuinton Osborne and G Jay Robertson

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
i

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer

The Cowboys have signed RB Darius Jackson, LB Eric Pinkins, WR Mekale McKay and DT Antwaun Woods after workouts on Tuesday. The team released DT DeQuinton Osborne and G Jay Robertson. Jackson was a sixth-round pick of the Cowboys in 2016. With his return, the entire '16 draft class is on the current 90-man roster.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/dal/dallas-cowboys

Jipper

Reaction score
Entire 16 draft class on team still...pretty damn impressive draft....lets see how it looks after TC but it still might go down as the best draft in cowboys history...long way to go still but looks promising

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
i

The Cowboys have signed RB Darius Jackson, LB Eric Pinkins, WR Mekale McKay and DT Antwaun Woods after workouts on Tuesday. The team released DT DeQuinton Osborne and G Jay Robertson. Jackson was a sixth-round pick of the Cowboys in 2016. With his return, the entire '16 draft class is on the current 90-man roster.

Churn the bottom of that roster McClay!! We may have butter yet!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Entire 16 draft class on team still...pretty damn impressive draft....lets see how it looks after TC but it still might go down as the best draft in cowboys history...long way to go still but looks promising

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

Any draft where you find a starting QB is going to look pretty good, but there are plenty of question marks with the 2016 draft.

Especially you're a member of the contingent that believes Dak is a bum.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Didn’t think DQ would go this early, but that’s how it goes:

links18

Reaction score
Well, that puts a quick end to the boards' fireplug worship.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
i

Crap...

5-11 here we come. :facepalm:

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Huh.. and just yesterday I read an article about Osbornes mother's trials and tribulations and how they had hoped he made the team.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Huh.. and just yesterday I read an article about Osbornes mother's trials and tribulations and how they had hoped he made the team.

I did the same and commented that I was pulling for the kid to make the team so he could give his Mom the life that she deserves. Now, I wish I wouldn't have read it! Hope he gets picked up and makes a team's PS this year and then gets a shot at the 53-man roster the following year.

dcstar

Reaction score
I did the same and commented that I was pulling for the kid to make the team so he could give his Mom the life that she deserves. Now, I wish I wouldn't have read it! Hope he gets picked up and makes a team's PS this year and then gets a shot at the 53-man roster the following year.

Same! I was ready to annoint him... lil' padawan

Regardless...I wish the Osborne's all the best. One hellava Mom.

Go Cowboys!