News: ESPN: Tony Romo to undergo MRI on back

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Funny how the back becomes an issue once a guy turns 30. Hopefully it can be addressed with therapy, rest and drugs.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Tony has one, maybe two more years left.....I hope he gets his chance to make a SB.....

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I want to make the playoffs so bad this year. Call me hopelessly optomistic but I believe that if Lee and Claiborne come back this team would not be an easy out.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I want to make the playoffs so bad this year. Call me hopelessly optomistic but I believe that if Lee and Claiborne come back this team would not be an easy out.

Lee makes the defense significantly better against the Eagles. I think he is done, though.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony is a legitimate tough guy. He was in obvious pain, but you could tell there was zero chance he was leaving that game. He wouldn't even look to the sidelines.

ologan

Reaction score
Tony is a legitimate tough guy. He was in obvious pain, but you could tell there was zero chance he was leaving that game. He wouldn't even look to the sidelines.

In light of this, I'm sure not going to come down on him for not running to pick up a first. One hit....moot point!

fifaguy

Reaction score
I have heard knee, ankle and now back... which is it? lol