Espn

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Nothing new here but the level of hatred and BS is at an all time high. They hate on the Cowboys just to stir people up. It's mildly annoying.

gambit187

Reaction score
jobberone;2259089 said:
Nothing new here but the level of hatred and BS is at an all time high. They hate on the Cowboys just to stir people up. It's mildly annoying.

Yo where were the going with that bashing of TO crap, that was way outta left field.

StylisticS

Reaction score
ESPN is nothing but Entertainment Tonight for sports. I wish the NFL Network get more announcers and they start covering games and just have nothing to do with ESPN.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It's so patently obvious. What actually bothers me is these guys chew up players they know for one reason. Money. Hoes. Expect it of Keyshawn but not Ditka.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Monday Night Football is the only time I watch espn all week and I was just reminded why.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
ESPN makes me sick. all i have heard is a hour and a half of cowboy bashing.i cant stand those clowns.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
StylisticS;2259137 said:
ESPN is nothing but Entertainment Tonight for sports. I wish the NFL Network get more announcers and they start covering games and just have nothing to do with ESPN.

:hammer:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
postgame has been a lot of love although i havent been paying complete attention

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2261843 said:
postgame has been a lot of love although i havent been paying complete attention
But when they Interviewed T.O., they kept asking him leading Questions and he refused to fall for it, Steve Young looked disgusted on the set.

ultra5

Reaction score
jobberone;2259089 said:

This was BLATANTLY obvious tonight.

Now i have NO problem with some well deserved criticism but c'mon already. Someone needs to send these guys a memo that the Cowboys just got good again over the past year or so - so GIVE US A YEAR OR TWO TO WIN A PLAYOFF GAME AGAIN, ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

Pre-game was really bad. They hate soooooo much it's ridiculous.

It really got to the point where i had to mute the game b/c i couldn't take the beagles #1 cheerleader - Mr. Polish power.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I don't get the bashing of Romo for the fumble in the end zone. At least he did not fake out his own RB and put it in - take it out and try to put it back in again. That was more of a bonehead play than what Romo had done. I would have been really irritated at Romo for falling on that ball in the endzone after the things he has done off those kinds of plays. You have to take the good with the bad with Romo.

Remember the Rams game last year?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The pregame show annoyed me the most. They brought up the TO talking about the McNabb/Philly situation and then RIPPED him up for 'not letting it go.'

Yet the really great thing about it, and what they of course conviently left out of their little 'segment' of footage they showed on the interview was that the stupid reporter, as always, asked him about McNabb and the Eagles. They tried to portray it, as usual, as if he brought the subject up on his own and just won't let it go.

Pathetic.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2261854 said:
But when they Interviewed T.O., they kept asking him leading Questions and he refused to fall for it, Steve Young looked disgusted on the set.
really i missed the T.O interview... what were they asking him??

gocowboys25

Reaction score
I think kornheiser brought up Romo's botched snap from the playoffs a few years ago after Romo was trying to get out of the endzone and fumbled. Such douchebags those ESPN employees are.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2261854 said:

I don't think he was disgusted because TO didn't answer his question. He was probably trying to compete with all the noise in the stadium and the fans yelling behind him.

Emmitt Smith looked more like the ridiculous, exasperated one. I couldn't even understand what he was getting at with his questions.

es22

Reaction score
This is why they need Michael Irvin back on ESPN. It is not the same without him. The guys on the pregame have one agenda, to bash the Boys.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
I don't think I have seen a losing team get more love than the eagles got last night. It is actually pretty sick.