Video: ESPN's Herm Edwards Livid Over Cowboys Coverage

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jerry is happy. After all, this is what he really desires - to be constantly talked about in the media even though you haven't won a damn thing in almost 30 years. Who needs to win super bowls? They're apparently overrated.
Im sure he would rather win a championship. How much media coverage would the Cowboys get then?

Another horrid attempt at common sense logic flushed down the toilet.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
act731---Mike Fisher says Jerry is a Marketer that happens to own a football team....he turned 140 million to over 8 billion.....he is probably guzzling Johnnie Walker blue label on his quarter billion

dollar yacht......he did not have to win superbowls to become super rich.....why cant we follow in some fashion the way the Sheagles updated their team....yes some good draft picks but some

really good free agents too....i thought after 2017 they be in "cap hell" for many years?...NOPE....their defense really screwed pooch in super bowl and i am happy about that but they are loaded and young

and not in cap hell....Stephen Jones wins the cap super bowl every year....yes we are top notch at draft time....but have lost our way in how to financially prepare to get top talent in free agency...but that is only

my lowly opinion and only one of many
Jerry always ruins any good he does by horrid decisions like resigning Zeke as the highest paid RB and having Garrett HC your team for 10 years.

Honestly.................how do we win championships with those kind of stupid decisions. Simply cant compete with other well run organizations.

GMO415

Reaction score
I like Herm. He's golden, and he's absolutely correct. Dallas should be irrelevant. They are has been and they never amount to squat.

If the media would turn their back, it would force the Jones's to take the team more seriously. It would get us closer to our 6th.

Mannix

Reaction score
I like Herm. He's golden, and he's absolutely correct. Dallas should be irrelevant. They are has been and they never amount to squat.

If the media would turn their back, it would force the Jones's to take the team more seriously. It would get us closer to our 6th.
Ask ASU fans....what's left of them....about Herm.

tromofan

Reaction score
THIS JUST IN....COWBOYS FANS LIVID OVER ESPN'S RE-HIRING OF HERM EDWARDS.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've gone from celebrating championships to celebrating TV ratings. Whoop-de-bleepin-do. :rolleyes:
And let's not forget those Forbes rankings. I can't sleep the night before they release that.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
One of the biggest tools in the league

Go to the 1:58 min mark with a minute thirty seconds he sat on the ball for a 40+ yarder right after his kicker came up short on a 47 yarder. Literally sat on the ball then the famous lines “you play to win the game” came out. He didn’t play to win that game. He failed his team and ever since that day that guy lost all credibility with me.

Side note Jason Garret used to do the same crap with us and I couldn’t stand it. Would treat 40-50 yard FGs as if they were gummies. 2 morons!