Video: ESPN's Herm Edwards Livid Over Cowboys Coverage

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
He’s correct in from a fan’s point of view it needs to change and be earned. I wouldn’t care at all of the Cowboys fell out of the limelight until they win something. Then they can prop us back up there. Until then, we don’t deserve any more coverage than any other team in the league. That’s my opinion
Blasphemy!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What a tool. He knows very well what business he's gone into. BSPN, Fox Sports, FS1 and other sports networks cover the Cowboys the most because they by far carry the most viewers. Plus, the haters love to watch to hate the Cowboys as well. If Herm the Perm doesn't like it, he can simply quit because no one wants to here his whining!

khiladi

Reaction score
Sounds like ESPN yapping about Lebron non-stop, even when he’s not in the play-offs. And it’s not like he generates ratings like the Cowboys. Dude holds the record for the lowest rated finals in NBA history.

Even his record-breaking scoring game was the 9th most watched game of the season.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Is he wrong though? Lol. It's that media spot light that has us at 28 years and counting.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Meh, I'm tired of talk. I'm tired of seeing Jerry yapping. All this team does is talk.

DO SOMETHING, then talk.
Jerry has turned the franchise into the most valuable on the planet and continues to increase the value. He knows what he's doing.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He’s correct in from a fan’s point of view it needs to change and be earned. I wouldn’t care at all of the Cowboys fell out of the limelight until they win something. Then they can prop us back up there. Until then, we don’t deserve any more coverage than any other team in the league. That’s my opinion
Exactly. the more they become a pariah to discuss and cover the more pressure it would put on Jerry to focus on results rather than "any mention is a good mention"

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
That's because the Cowboys put butts in seats. We are the Hulk Hogan of the NFL.

YXItZ2lmLmdpZg.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are the biggest ticket in the league and their isn't a close second. The only surprising part here is that Herm has a job.

StylisticS

Reaction score
The guys on NFL network pretty much said the same last offseason. They are tired of talking about them. But they know the Cowboys = ratings.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I’ve wondered if/when the football narrative will shift away from the Cowboys due to their continuous mediocre performance. The fact that is hasn’t yet is a true testament to the polarization appeal of this organization.

As for me, I’ll take the coverage as I my primary interest regarding pro football is the Dallas Cowboys, and add to that…it drives the Eagles fans freakin’ nuts.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guys on NFL network pretty much said the same last offseason. They are tired of talking about them. But they know the Cowboys = ratings.
Not just last offseason but in this season. Andrew Siciliano and Stacey Dales did some heavy eye rolling about their ”required Cowboys coverage of the hour” this season.

What does it say about the media when more coverage is given to Prescott’s slump than Brady and Rodgers going for MVP?

Pick the low hanging fruit and shoot the ducks on the water.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Not just last offseason but in this season. Andrew Siciliano and Stacey Dales did some heavy eye rolling about their ”required Cowboys coverage of the hour” this season.

What does it say about the media when more coverage is given to Prescott’s slump than Brady and Rodgers going for MVP?

Pick the low hanging fruit and shoot the ducks on the water.
Yeah Kyle Brandt made a rant last off-season wanting to discuss the Cowboys on NFL Network asking why do we continue to talk about them. He doesn't think it's deserved to talk about them. He also destroyed the organization last month after the Niner loss.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Didn’t watch vid but is he really livid? Lmao! Dude has issues if he cares that much.