Video: ESPN's Herm Edwards Livid Over Cowboys Coverage

RonWashington

Reaction score
Are they supposed to talk about Goober Smith with the Falcons or perhaps burn a segment on the Titans 19th century offense .

:espn:

Zman5

Reaction score
Tell Herm "You play to win the money game". Mo money mo money. It's good to be the king. --Jethro

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Did not watch - did he also complain about all the time they spend on the Lakers as well?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Trash coach and trash on TV. He should be happy to even have gotten on TV to begin with.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
We have a thread dedicated to a random human mad over the coverage of the team yall are sick of hearing about while you post on said teams forum. Yall funny.

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah I don't want the coverage either. The media is carrying Jerry's water and it's about time he do it himself. Let's hope he doesn't sit on his hands this off season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys=Ratings=$
Common Mr. H get with the program here.......Jeez

Bagman

Reaction score
Herm Edwards. Genetics experiment gone awry. The guy looks like an angry skeleton with eyebrow implants.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Ok who you putting at 6? Chargers aren't a better team. Dolphins aren't a better team. Cowboys were a top 6 team this year and could have beaten San Fran in their backyard had Pollard not broken his leg.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Dallas played in four of the top five rated games this year in the NFL. Last year it was six out of 10. This is common place for Dallas every year.

I live in north Jersey and was able to watch on regular television 14 of the 17 Dallas games. I only had to go to the sports bar three times.

That's what makes Dallas "America's Team". They are the cash cow of the NFL.

I've said this before, if the NFL were to start from scratch Dallas would be the first franchise, they would be the cornerstone team.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
He’s correct in from a fan’s point of view it needs to change and be earned. I wouldn’t care at all of the Cowboys fell out of the limelight until they win something. Then they can prop us back up there. Until then, we don’t deserve any more coverage than any other team in the league. That’s my opinion
I agree with this 100%. I'm tired of the constant coverage.

plasticman

Reaction score
Herm is a Cowboys hating ex-Eagles player during their Dick Vermeil era..

His career was right smack into the Doomsday II era from 1977 to 1982, a six year stretch where the Cowboys played in 5 NFC championship games and two Super Bowls. 1982 was a strtike year but from 1977 to 1981, the Cowboys were 8-2 against the Eagles.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry is happy. After all, this is what he really desires - to be constantly talked about in the media even though you haven't won a damn thing in almost 30 years. Who needs to win super bowls? They're apparently overrated.
Exactly, jerrys tactics have worked, and now everyone is brainwashed to talk about the cowboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing is , it is now overkill, and it turns me off to the cowboys and some of their players.
Remember the dak contract thing that went on for 2 years! That is when I just got sick of hearing about dak.
dak dak dak, it just got old.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Click bait? Does that mean fans of other teams seek and crave info on us too?

I doubt it. If we are “click bait” it’s because we have the most fans and thus the most interest and ad money available.