ESPN's "expert" picks

Givincer

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
They're not going to say that Dallas will blow them out again, don't bother to watch. If the Monday night game was Indy/Houston, someone would pick Houston.

That is not a true statement - none would pick Houston...

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The media has already latched onto the Eagles' storyline. All the reporting at this point is about reinforcing that storyline. The storyline is that dumping TO will heal the clubhouse, pull the team together and make them stronger. It's a nice little morality play. Of course, if they lose to the 'Boys, the storyline will immediately switch over to how the Eagles are in tatters, and they'll start picking against them every week (that is, until they win a game).

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Of course many at ESPN are going to pick the Eagles. Just remember, they don't get paid to be correct, they get paid to increase viewership, not just for ESPN, but for ABC also.

They're not going to say that Dallas will blow them out again, don't bother to watch. If the Monday night game was Indy/Houston, someone would pick Houston.
Wouldn't be a Texan fan that's for sure. They know they're done. L.A. Texans.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Jaworski is actually quite intelligent and one of the most intellectual analysts out there. But he is a former Eagle, so I would not expect anything less.

Now Theismann is an imbecile.

Got your back on this one. I can generally tolerate most things for a while. But I cannot stand to listen to Joe for more that a few minutes.