dre1614

Reaction score
belichick.jpg

vs

wade-phillips.jpg

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
They're about 10% of what they were last year. I don't think they look impressive at all.

Most of the "plays" they're making are fumbles by the Broncos and calls by the refs.

cowboy08

Reaction score
As I said in another thread, Brady may be important to the Patriots, and he is, but they have OTHER leaders on their team and coaches who know how to fire their team up.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
its easy to make plays when you know the other teams signals.......... :D

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
Mulitple turnovers and penalties against an inferior opponent on the road. Fire Shanahan!!! The Broncos are in crisis!!

dre1614

Reaction score
CIWhitefish;2361086 said:
Mulitple turnovers and penalties against an inferior opponent on the road. Fire Shanahan!!! The Broncos are in crisis!!

I thought Mike Shanahan is suppose to be an offensive genius?

cowboy08

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2361067 said:
They're about 10% of what they were last year. I don't think they look impressive at all.

Most of the "plays" they're making are fumbles by the Broncos and calls by the refs.

Yeah, 20-0 now they lead against a good team, gimmie a break

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
It was weird to see a safety making plays deep like Merriweather.
We could have had him.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dre1614;2361090 said:
I thought Mike Shanahan is suppose to be an offensive genius?

That's kind of his point. Isn't Shanahan a respected coach? Yet his team is fumbling and committed two 15-yard PI penalties, one in the Pats endzone on an incomplete pass on 3rd and 15.

tnbk

Reaction score
What's up with Belicheat's hair? He looks like a homeless guy living in a box down by the river.

Why doesn't Kraft slip the poor guy a $20 and tell him to get himself cleaned up?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yeah, 20-0 now they lead against a good team, gimmie a break
Yeah, with Cutler hurt and unable to throw, two awful fumbles on good drives, and Champ Bailey out with a bad groin. (Trade the bum!) Give me a break.

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2361097 said:
That's kind of his point. Isn't Shanahan a respected coach? Yet his team is fumbling and committed two 15-yard PI penalties, one in the Pats endzone on an incomplete pass on 3rd and 15.

Thanks for the dime.

juck

Reaction score
Boysboy;2361053 said:
For the last 2+ years...why can't we?:bang2:

You said in an earlier thread they sucked.lol.They will make the playoffs because Belichick is a great coach even if hes not cheating.lol.

dre1614

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2361097 said:

oh I agree with him. Shanahans offense the past 4 weeks.... 19 points, 16 points, 17 points, and so far 0 points in the first half. Shanahan is a great o coordinator, but coaches can only do so much, its up to the players to go out an execute. and if they cant do that then we need to get better players IMO.

cowboy08

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2361108 said:
Yeah, with Cutler hurt and unable to throw, two awful fumbles on good drives, and Champ Bailey out with a bad groin. (Trade the bum!) Give me a break.

They scored 20 points BEFORE Cutler got hurt and having an injured CB is not an excuse. Besides, my whoel point is that the Patriots have leaders and can win, they're showing that.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Artie Lange;2361095 said:
It was weird to see a safety making plays deep like Merriweather.
We could have had him.

How so? That would require us to actually evaluate defensive backs who can cover, create turnovers, and tackle.....BTW, we could have had Cason also.....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I have done my share of Belichick bashing and he deserved every bit of it.

BUT he has the one thing we need. He has control of his team and they ARE ALWAYS ready to play.