CFZ Even the Pre-season “experts” almost never correctly predict SB Winner

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No, but we can easily predict who will be the bigger contenders . Which is much more predictable based on current history and trends .

Doesn’t mean won’t be some surprises but there won’t be many the last weekends in the playoffs. .

in 2021 5 teams who made the post season failed to make post season the following season

Diehardblues

Reaction score
in 2021 5 teams who made the post season failed to make post season the following season
Yes, but not the top teams who were more serious contenders like Chiefs, Titans, Bills, Packers & Bucs.

As per my original argument the more serious contenders are more predictable based on their current history and trends.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And I’ll bet most of these serious contenders from 2021 will be the front runners again this year barring any serious injuries like to their QB.

LA, Tampa, GB, Buff, Cinn and KC.

The front runners and more serious contenders are very predictable.

If you’re looking for some surprises I’d look to Pats possibly making a stronger push , Broncos could be a surprise and maybe Chargers based on off season moves and QB’s developing.

In NFC the 49ers if their new QB can play. Bears if their QB is for real. Both have a good defense .

While the SB isn’t as predictable, the participants leading up to it are more predictable .

Last edited:

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Nah, posters here who predicted 5 wins last season tell me the Cowboys suck. I only listen to them.