EverlastingXXX you made the following comment

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
I disagree. Roy just began tackling this way this season. Roy angles himself to get the collar. In the preseason game against the Titans, Roy was reaching for Browns collar when he got stiff armed. I think this game Roy was toying with a new way to tackle. He eventually would hurt both of Calicos legs with this style. Roy could have easily pushed Calico out of bounds, but chose to tackle him from behind.

I am not gripping about anything Roy does. I am just happy he plays for us and not against..

The Roy Williams for Hiesman video is a recent thread. After looking at this video you are clearly wrong. Why did you make up this story? You go on about how big of a Roy Willimas fan you are, but then you make up stories against him. Watch the video. It doesn't lie, however you do.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
The Roy Williams for Hiesman video is a recent thread. After looking at this video you are clearly wrong. Why did you make up this story? You go on about how big of a Roy Willimas fan you are, but then you make up stories against him. Watch the video. It doesn't lie, however you do.

Should someone else tell the newb we dont care or should I? :banghead: No one likes a snitch kid.....

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Should someone else tell the newb we dont care or should I? :banghead: No one likes a snitch kid.....
nor a snitch. I just pefer ppl to state things that are remotely close to being accurate. I guess my standards are too high for some. :banghead:

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

If you don't care, why did you take time to repy. Going by your sig, I can really tell that you are a champion of good cause. LMO.. :confused:

k19

Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
nor a snitch. I just pefer ppl to state things that are remotely close to being accurate. I guess my standards are too high for some. :banghead:

If that’s what you prefer you may be at the wrong site. Rumors, fallacies and the like run rampant here as they do at any fan oriented site. We have enough coaches but you may be able to get an assistant job :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
And he quotes me not once, but twice! Oh this is to much.... :lmao2: Going by your inability to spell "Heisman" correctly, your 2nd grade "Oh, Im telling on you" attitude, and your name "Dough Boy" all lead me to believe that puberty and maturity are still around the corner for you. Alas, you will undoubtably come up with another childish response, so I might as well share this little tidbit with you: No one cares about what he said, he made a mistake, you know, like when you wet the bed? It happens, move on. Get over it. This will be my last response to this thread as my IQ is dropping as we speak.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And he quotes me not once, but twice! Oh this is to much.... :lmao2: Going by your inability to spell "Heisman" correctly, your 2nd grade "Oh, Im telling on you" attitude, and your name "Dough Boy" all lead me to believe that puberty and maturity are still around the corner for you. Alas, you will undoubtably come up with another childish response, so I might as well share this little tidbit with you: No one cares about what he said, he made a mistake, you know, like when you wet the bed? It happens, move on. Get over it. This will be my last response to this thread as my IQ is dropping as we speak.
No offense(and you will likely take offense) but grammar/spell smack is so lame it shouldn't even be defined as smack. That puberty line was weak and uncalled for. Has he ever attacked you personallY? And this is probably the most childish response I read since that skins thread last monday. So maybe he cares, if you don't why respond? Again, the wet the bed line is uncalled for.

And judging from your response, Im surprised you can read...(ok, that a jk)

Look, Im just sticking up for someone who being attacked for no reason at all. If you have such offense with him calling someone out, then you should look around. There are constant I told you posts, and how other people thought different and turned out to be wrong. You just took offense because he was new, and that isn't fair to him or this board...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:
No offense(and you will likely take offense) but grammar/spell smack is so lame it shouldn't even be defined as smack. That puberty line was weak and uncalled for. Has he ever attacked you personallY? And this is probably the most childish response I read since that skins thread last monday. So maybe he cares, if you don't why respond? Again, the wet the bed line is uncalled for.

Look, Im just sticking up for someone who being attacked for no reason at all. If you have such offense with him calling someone out, then you should look around. There are constant I told you posts, and how other people thought different and turned out to be wrong. You just took offense because he was new, and that isn't fair to him or this board...

Ok, breaking the no more posting on this thread rule of mine....

I didnt take it out on him for being new, like K19 said, if hes that sensitive he wont last long on message boards. Judging from his posts I honestly dont believe he is more than 12, and the second post would not have happened had he not posted this:

If you don't care, why did you take time to repy. Going by your sig, I can really tell that you are a champion of good cause. LMO..

Im going to reply because you need to know that posting this is dumb and hes obviously new to the whole message board thing. Then the sig line, which makes no sense as saying Commanders suck has nothing to do with any "good or bad cause", brought on the second post because well, at that point he just had me pissed off. Sorry if it bothers you Tio, I dont have anything against you, but the kid needs to learn to shut his mouth on occasion.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

But I will...

I'm not going to get into it with you. I just wanted someone to own up. The puberty thing is a joke and your IQ comment is laughable at best. I'm certain that you are the king of this board, and will not doubt take solace in telling all of your friends that you "showed me". The thread was not directed toward you, yet you felt compelled to correct, adjudicate or plainly set me straight. Consider the message accepted. I don’t know you, never meet you and never traded threads with you, but judging how you handled this encounter I do not see a need for you to abort this thread in an attempt to save your IQ. Your actions thus for will led many to believe that saving your HIGH IQ is akin to preventing the sinking of the Titanic in the year 2004. Lost Cause.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Tio said:

Its funny to be called a newb or kid by this guy. I don't post alot, but I've been around many a blocks. Obvioulsy more than this guy. Funny thing is, I joined the board 5 months before him. I guess he goes by post count. He lack of observation will cost him dearly. In a battle of whit, I'm afraid he may not have any ammo...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
But I will...

I'm not going to get into it with you. I just wanted someone to own up. The puberty thing is a joke and your IQ comment is laughable at best. I'm certain that you are the king of this board, and will not doubt take solace in telling all of your friends that you "showed me". The thread was not directed toward you, yet you felt compelled to correct, adjudicate or plainly set me straight. Consider the message accepted. I don’t know you, never meet you and never traded threads with you, but judging how you handled this encounter I do not see a need for you to abort this thread in an attempt to save your IQ. Your actions thus for will led many to believe that saving your HIGH IQ is akin to preventing the sinking of the Titanic in the year 2004. Lost Cause.

Urge is to strong.....

Now he tries to sound intelligent. The difference between me and you is that I dont feel the need to showcase myself for all to see, I wont go bragging about this to anyone, yet we all know you created this thread to show up another poster, theres no need for it. I do applaud you for taking the time to look up those big boy words such as "solace", "adjudicate", and "akin", though I will deduct points for the incorrect usage of "plainly". However, going from your previous posts to this makes me think this is a classic case of wanting to sound smart instead of actually being smart....my IQ is 162, just incase you were interested.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
Its funny to be called a newb or kid by this guy. I don't post alot, but I've been around many a blocks. Obvioulsy more than this guy. Funny thing is, I joined the board 5 months before him. I guess he goes by post count. He lack of observation will cost him dearly. In a battle of whit, I'm afraid he may not have any ammo...

You want to compare brain power here? Not a good idea considering I graduated 2nd in a class of over 750 in HS with a 4.89 GPA (we have a 5.0 GPA scale for AP classes), scored a 1520 on my SAT, and went to Texas A&M on a full scholorship were I maintain a 4.0 GPA. Not to brag, just thought Id inform you as to what your're up against.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Urge is to strong.....

Now he tries to sound intelligent. The difference between me and you is that I dont feel the need to showcase myself for all to see, I wont go bragging about this to anyone, yet we all know you created this thread to show up another poster, theres no need for it. I do applaud you for taking the time to look up those big boy words such as "solace", "adjudicate", and "akin", though I will deduct points for the incorrect usage of "plainly". However, going from your previous posts to this makes me think this is a classic case of wanting to sound smart instead of actually being smart....my IQ is 162, just incase you were interested.

I'm neither interested nor impressed. The redundancy in your name as it relates to football would not be used by a resident genius.

Just so you know, if your IQ was 162 you would not have to tell me. Riddle me this. And old football coach once said, your actions should speak so loud that I can't even hear your words. If your IQ was 162, this entire board would have known. Your logic and deciphering skills leave a lot to be desired. Lastly, your age is really starting to so. Big words will not give you the IQ you so blissfully wish. I did not come here to do this with you. I only wanted one person to own up to making up a story. Now I find myself entertaing someone's phantom personality.

I misspelled a word. Fat fingers so to speak. Don't let that fool, kid.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
You want to compare brain power here? Not a good idea considering I graduated 2nd in a class of over 750 in HS with a 4.89 GPA (we have a 5.0 GPA scale for AP classes), scored a 1520 on my SAT, and went to Texas A&M on a full scholorship were I maintain a 4.0 GPA. Not to brag, just thought Id inform you as to what your're up against.

Kid, I have a JD/MBA for Wharton and practice Tax Law in District. Give me a break. You are too funny. Texas A&M. I don't remember my High School GPA, SAT, LSAT nor GMAT scores.

Not to Brag.

Please don't brag.... You are cracking me up... :D

Brain Power...Is that what you call it these days.

That fact that you can't congigate a sentence correclty, is that what they teach at A&M. You are killing me. ;)

If this is what I'm up against, I should go get some of my friends for back-up. I'm in over my head. :banghead:

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Urge is to strong.....

The difference between me and you is that I dont feel the need to showcase myself for all to see, I wont go bragging about this to anyone, yet we all know you created this thread to show up another poster, theres no need for it... my IQ is 162, just incase you were interested.

What have you been doing the past hour other than bragging about your IQ, GPA and SAT scores???

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
I'm neither interested nor impressed. The redundancy in your name as it relates to football would not be used by a resident genius.

This coming from a guy with the name "Dough Boy" :rolleyes:

Just so you know, if your IQ was 162 you would not have to tell me. Riddle me this. And old football coach once said, your actions should speak so loud that I can't even hear your words. If your IQ was 162, this entire board would have known. Your logic and deciphering skills leave a lot to be desired. Lastly, your age is really starting to so. Big words will not give you the IQ you so blissfully wish. I did not come here to do this with you. I only wanted one person to own up to making up a story. Now I found myself entertaing someone phantom personality.

I misspelled a word. Fat fingers so to speak. Don't let that fool, kid.

Go back and check the bold again, Im not sure but I dont think a man of intellect would make these "suttle" mistakes. I really enjoyed the "kid" at the end, simply compensating for my doing so in my earlier post, a 10 for effort but a 2 for originality.

My logic and deciphering skills? Laughable at best considering there's nothing to decipher or bring logic to in this thread, its simply you whining about a common mistake made by someone, getting called out and trying to cover up your childish post and behavior with attempted whit and "intelligence". Unfortunately, being out of your league as you are, you are just making a fool of yourself as it is PAINFULLY obvious that the dictionary is sitting wide
open on your desk as you try to look up words to make yourself sound intelligent. No one is buying the act. I don't "blissfully" wish for an intellect as you so eliquently put it. I have what God gave me, thank you. If you really want to know the key, however, the reveals your jest is you seem to think people always post like we are writing a paper for Harvard University, which is very far from the truth. So, to that tune, Im out of intelligence mode for the night to express what I feel in terms you dont have to read up on to understand.

You are a punk who's life dream is still for his voice to drop and facial hair to appear. You got yourself knee deep in **** and are looking for a way out, so you try and act smart. However, you just look even worse because of that. Isnt it your bedtime anyway? Ill post this if you promise not to tell mommy on me, deal? Good. I hate yougins like this, think they know everything.

With that, consider yourself:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
What have you been doing the past hour other than bragging about your IQ, GPA and SAT scores???

Apparently your reading comprehension is as bad as your grammer and spelling, I believe I said a few posts ago I was not bragging, you seem to think your are smarter than me, and I informed you as to my intelligence.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
This coming from a guy with the name "Dough Boy" :rolleyes:

Go back and check the bold again, Im not sure but I dont think a man of intellect would make these "suttle" mistakes. I really enjoyed the "kid" at the end, simply compensating for my doing so in my earlier post, a 10 for effort but a 2 for originality.

My logic and deciphering skills? Laughable at best considering there's nothing to decipher or bring logic to in this thread, its simply you whining about a common mistake made by someone, getting called out and trying to cover up your childish post and behavior with attempted whit and "intelligence". Unfortunately, being out of your league as you are, you are just making a fool of yourself as it is PAINFULLY obvious that the dictionary is sitting wide
open on your desk as you try to look up words to make yourself sound intelligent. No one is buying the act. I don't "blissfully" wish for an intellect as you so eliquently put it. I have what God gave me, thank you. If you really want to know the key, however, the reveals your jest is you seem to think people always post like we are writing a paper for Harvard University, which is very far from the truth. So, to that tune, Im out of intelligence mode for the night to express what I feel in terms you dont have to read up on to understand.

You are a punk who's life dream is still for his voice to drop and facial hair to appear. You got yourself knee deep in **** and are looking for a way out, so you try and act smart. However, you just look even worse because of that. Isnt it your bedtime anyway? Ill post this if you promise not to tell mommy on me, deal? Good. I hate yougins like this, think they know everything.

With that, consider yourself:

the more you write, the less you sound like the genius that you are self reported as being. Reread your post, you can't edit becasue I've quoted here. Why did your IQ become a topic of discussion. It wasn't even a factor in this thread. I've said this all along, you want to go tell someone that you corrected, owned or verbally abused someone. See my earlier thread where I predicted you would do this. And I'm the kid. I think you may have more than you can swallow.

But please, tell me more about your IQ.

With an IQ as high as your's, you must be a member of MENSA. Am I correct in concluding this?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
Kid, I have a JD/MBA for Wharton and practice Tax Law in District. Give me a break. You are too funny. Texas A&M. I don't remember my High School GPA, SAT, LSAT nor GMAT scores.

Not to Brag.

Please don't brag.... You are cracking me up... :D

Brain Power...Is that what you call it these days.

That fact that you can't congigate a sentence correclty, is that what they teach at A&M. You are killing me. ;)

If this is what I'm up against, I should go get some of my friends for back-up. I'm in over my head. :banghead:

Jokes over son :rolleyes:

Ok...I'll bite, lets assume for a second you are as you say, you would know that Texas A&M is one of the 5 best schools acidemically in the Southern United States and they turn down more applicants than any other school in Texas. (Psst, that means its just a little hard to get in). ;)

And Tax Law, again assuming you arent full of you know what, isnt a very impressive profession these days. Many Tax Law firms dont even require more than a bachelors degree and a year or so in Law school.

The fact that you can spell correctly right is ironic..... :D My conjugation is just fine thank you LOL.

Again, Im giving you the benefit of the doubt, though you are probably just spouting off your daddy's profession.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
the more you write, the less you sound like the genius that you are self reported as being. Reread your post, you can't edit becasue I've quoted here. Why did your IQ become a topic of discussion. It wasn't even a factor in this thread. I've said this all along, you want to go tell someone that you corrected, owned or verbally abused someone. See my earlier thread where I predicted you would do this. And I'm the kid. I think you may have more than you can swallow.

But please, tell me more about your IQ.

With an IQ as high as your's, you must be a member of MENSA. Am I correct in concluding this?

Actually, you predicted I would showcase this for others, I simply showcased it to you. Another thing: Everything I write, you tell me to go back and re-read because of a supposed "mistake" yet you never list it while I can list yours, interesting....

I never proclaimed myself to be a genius, Im not going to invent some great cure or win a Nobel prize with my mind, I just simply stated I am smart. There's a difference between that and proclaiming to be a genius.

The hole is getting deeper, but Im sure you will continue to dig....