EverlastingXXX you made the following comment

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Jokes over son :rolleyes:

Ok...I'll bite, lets assume for a second you are as you say, you would know that Texas A&M is one of the 5 best schools acidemically in the Southern United States and they turn down more applicants than any other school in Texas. (Psst, that means its just a little hard to get in). ;)

And Tax Law, again assuming you arent full of you know what, isnt a very impressive profession these days. Many Tax Law firms dont even require more than a bachelors degree and a year or so in Law school.

The fact that you can spell correctly right is ironic..... :D My conjugation is just fine thank you LOL.

Again, Im giving you the benefit of the doubt, though you are probably just spouting off your daddy's profession.
I'm a football fan, both collegiate and professionally. So yes, I’ve heard of A&M as it relates to football. When I considered going to school, (both undergrad and B’School and Law School) it never crossed my mind.

Where do you get the notion that a Tax Lawyer only needs a bachelor’s degree? You have to get out of Law School before you can take the bar. You have to pass the bar before you practice law.

The rouse is up. If you went to A&M, you would know more about Tax Law. Judging from your questions, it’s obvious that you did not go to A&M and you are not a genius.

Heavy, you win. You own me.

FYI, you should check your conjugation. It is not fine. Not only do you have subject/verb agreement problems, but also your parallelism is faulty. I’m not kidding. I should not have to tell you where to find this. After all, you are the genius.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Actually, you predicted I would showcase this for others, I simply showcased it to you. Another thing: Everything I write, you tell me to go back and re-read because of a supposed "mistake" yet you never list it while I can list yours, interesting....

I never proclaimed myself to be a genius, Im not going to invent some great cure or win a Nobel prize with my mind, I just simply stated I am smart. There's a difference between that and proclaiming to be a genius.

The hole is getting deeper, but Im sure you will continue to dig....

You clearly stated your IQ was 162. That means not only are you a genius but also are on the high end of the genius scale. In case you don't know, the genius scores begin at 141. And you suggest that the hole is getting deeper for me. If you would have scored 162 on any test, the person administering the test would have done a couple of things. They would ask you to retake the test. They would closely supervise you taking the test. After reaffirming your score, they would have told you of the genius status and offered you information about MENSA. After that, a host of other opportunities would be made possible.

I thing I've told you too much. I can see you playing this game on someone else that hasn't been through this. Good luck fooling someone else.

And to think, you said the hole was getting deeper for me.

Shame on you... :mad:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
I'm a football fan, both collegiate and professionally. So yes, I’ve heard of A&M as it relates to football. When I considered going to school, (both undergrad and B’School and Law School) it never crossed my mind.

Where do you get the notion that a Tax Lawyer only needs a bachelor’s degree? You have to get out of Law School before you can take the bar. You have to pass the bar before you practice law.

The rouse is up. If you went to A&M, you would know more about Tax Law. Judging from your questions, it’s obvious that you did not go to A&M and you are not a genius.

Heavy, you win. You own me.

FYI, you should check your conjugation. It is not fine. Not only do you have subject/verb agreement problems, but also parallelism is faulty I’m not kidding.

Ok....Where did you get the impression that I didnt think you have to pass the bar to get to practice law? I never once said that, different types of law require different lengths of time in law school, and I didnt need to go to A&M to know this because my grandfather was a criminal lawyer for many, many years. Im not going to sit here and say Im an exoert on any type of law because Im not involved in that profession, but I do know that Tax Law does not require as much criteria as say criminal law, and many Tax law firms dont require extensive schooling on the subject, rememeber, just because you pass the bar doesnt mean they have to hire you.

You seem to think that I am going to A&M to practice law, which makes no sense. My major is architecture and I will be spending 4 years at A&M, then 2-3 more years at a specialized architectural school to gain a masters in architecture. I find it funny you think its obvious I dont attend A&M and am lying about my intelligence, why would I do that?

Then I read the last paragraph and it made me laugh. You are probably right, there are several instances in which I could structure a sentence better than I did, but whats the point of doing that? Its a message board, remember? Again, its funny that you never note a specific instance when I made a grammatical error. I seem to get by in life with this "terrible" grammer I seem to have. :rolleyes:

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Apparently your reading comprehension is as bad as your grammer and spelling, I believe I said a few posts ago I was not bragging, you seem to think your are smarter than me, and I informed you as to my intelligence.

Is it grammer or grammar.

And what about, your are... Did you mean you're... Did some genuis guy make the following quote:

HeavyHitta31 said:
Going by your inability to spell "Heisman" correctly, your 2nd grade "Oh, Im telling on you" attitude, and your name "Dough Boy" all lead me to believe that puberty and maturity are still around the corner for you. Alas, you will undoubtably come up with another childish response, so I might as well share this little tidbit with you:

I guess turnabout is far play. Going by your inabilty to spell grammar correctly, lead me to believe that puberty and maturity are still around the corner for you.... Jokes up Kid... Or maybe the Jokes on You.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
You clearly stated your IQ was 162. That means not only are you a genius but also are on the high end of the genius scale. In case you don't know, the genius scores begin at 141. And you suggest that the hole is getting deeper for me. If you would have scored 162 on any test, the person administering the test would have done a couple of things. They would ask you to retake the test. They would closely supervise you taking the test. After reaffirming your score, they would have told you of the genius status and offered you information about MENSA. After that, a host of other opportunities would be made possible.

I thing I've told you too much. I can see you playing this game on someone else that hasn't been through this. Good luck fooling someone else.

And to think, you said the hole was getting deeper for me.

Shame on you... :mad:

Actually, no. I took an optional IQ test at my HS when I was 18, went home, got my scores a few weeks later in the mail, saw I got a 162, they sent me some information on several schools and programs, none of which involved MENSA, never gave it a second thought really. No adminstrator said anything, no second test, no nothing. I dont know where you got all that from, because I have never heard of that ever being done.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Then I read the last paragraph and it made me laugh. You are probably right, there are several instances in which I could structure a sentence better than I did, but whats the point of doing that? Its a message board, remember? Again, its funny that you never note a specific instance when I made a grammatical error. I seem to get by in life with this "terrible" grammer I seem to have. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you are saying this. You jumped all over me because I misspelled Hiesman. I know how to spell it, Heisman. Because of that misspelling you deduced I was a 12 year old kid. I remeber that it is a message board. The question is for you to answer. You jumped all over me. Remember, this thread started out with me asking someone else a question. I did not invite you into this web we are in now. You did that all by yourself.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Actually, no. I took an optional IQ test at my HS when I was 18, went home, got my scores a few weeks later in the mail, saw I got a 162, they sent me some information on several schools and programs, none of which involved MENSA, never gave it a second thought really. No adminstrator said anything, no second test, no nothing. I dont know where you got all that from, because I have never heard of that ever being done.

I lived it. It happend to me.

Do you understand how high 162 is on the IQ test...

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
You want to compare brain power here? Not a good idea considering I graduated 2nd in a class of over 750 in HS with a 4.89 GPA (we have a 5.0 GPA scale for AP classes), scored a 1520 on my SAT,

and went to Texas A&M on a full scholorship were I maintain a 4.0 GPA. Not to brag, just thought Id inform you as to what your're up against.

You say you went to A&M on a full scholorship were I maintain.

Your tenses are not compatible. Either you went and maintained or you are going and you maintain.

Just an example since you don't think they exist. I didn't think I need to point this out to someone with a 162 IQ. Guess I was wrong.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And he quotes me not once, but twice! Oh this is to much.... :lmao2: Going by your inability to spell "Heisman" correctly, your 2nd grade "Oh, Im telling on you" attitude, and your name "Dough Boy" all lead me to believe that puberty and maturity are still around the corner for you. Alas, you will undoubtably come up with another childish response, so I might as well share this little tidbit with you: No one cares about what he said, he made a mistake, you know, like when you wet the bed? It happens, move on. Get over it. This will be my last response to this thread as my IQ is dropping as we speak.

Dough Boy

Its not my physical appearance. Its what I make, and I'm not talking about bread. This is where the logic thing comes into play. You mentioned earlier that logic has nothing to do with the thread.

I think you where a bit hasting with the owning me thread.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
:war:

You two don't make me get my belt... :whip:

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
trickblue said:
:war:

You two don't make me get my belt... :whip:

If you follow the thread, I never called this kid out. I really wanted an honest answer from Evarlasting... Next thing I know, this kid is jumping all over me.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
No adminstrator said anything, no second test, no nothing. I dont know where you got all that from, because I have never heard of that ever being done.

To have a 162 IQ, why the double negative. No nothing. Its a shame a 162 IQ person writes this way. Must be the inflation...

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Apparently your reading comprehension is as bad as your grammer and spelling, I believe I said a few posts ago I was not bragging, you seem to think your are smarter than me, and I informed you as to my intelligence.

I got this from another poster, but I find it most appropriate.

After re-reading this thread from beginning to end, I've pretty much made you my yard tool. There are passages in the bible which specifically condemn how I've torn you a knew one. I've caught you in several lies.

Seriously, Republican Congressmen from Red States are probably trying to pass laws outlawing what I've just done to you, calling it "Ungodly".

Next time, ask for permission before talking to me.

You my friend are a joke...
:p

HeavyHitta31 said:
Sorry if it bothers you Tio, I dont have anything against you, but the kid needs to learn to shut his mouth on occasion.

At the end of the day, you would be wise to learn from yourself. Keep your mouth shut on occasion.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
. I'm certain that you are the king of this board, and will not doubt take solace in telling all of your friends that you "showed me". .
*clears throat* ahum....:wink2:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ok guys, I just read the whole thread...I don't really care how high you claim your IQs to be, both of you aren't taking a very intelligent aproach to this situation. I suggest you both take this to the pms, or just put each other on ignore. Sorry for thinking your a newb doughboy, you should post more though. I don't want to be denied the privilege of only being able to read it when they are grouped together with Owned Pics and smack talk. HH, you know we're cool, I just didn't think he deserved the attack that he recieved from you. Just calm down and let cooler minds prevail. As for you DB, if you still want Everlasting to respond, pm him and maybe he'll admit it, but people make mistakes all the time, and there is hardly ever a thread calling someone out for it, unless it is AJM( :devil: ). Now, let this thread be, and lets all go bakc to talking cowboys......

Or you can just keep the war of words going, but let me grab some popcorn first :wink:

EDIT:Im scared to do a typo when talking to you guys, lol...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tio said:
Ok guys, I just read the whole thread...I don't really care how high you claim your IQs to be, both of you aren't taking a very intelligent aproach to this situation. I suggest you both take this to the pms, or just put each other on ignore. Sorry for thinking your a newb doughboy, you should post more though. I don't want to be denied the privilege of only being able to read it when they are grouped together with Owned Pics and smack talk. HH, you know we're cool, I just didn't think he deserved the attack that he recieved from you. Just calm down and let cooler minds prevail. As for you DB, if you still want Everlasting to respond, pm him and maybe he'll admit it, but people make mistakes all the time, and there is hardly ever a thread calling someone out for it, unless it is AJM( :devil: ). Now, let this thread be, and lets all go bakc to talking cowboys......

Or you can just keep the war of words going, but let me grab some popcorn first :wink:

EDIT:Im scared to do a typo when talking to you guys, lol...

Very good post Tio...I thank you for being the LOGICAL one in this thread...along with TrickBlue, of course any time trick speaks of belts I get excited. :p

Dough Boy....if you want to take a topic up with Everlasting...then do it in the thread in question or PM him.

HeavyHitta....sorry to say but you brought that stuff on yourself...no need to go out and attack the guy, if you don't like what he says then ignore him.

Actually it may be wise for both of you to put each other on ignore because neither looked too smart ripping on each other.

This thread is closed. :cool: