Twitter: Everson Griffen shows mutual interest in the Cowboys!

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
That's all fine and dandy, but moreover, is Stephen Jones interested in the 8-11M dollar salary that he would likely command?

Maybe, but history shows that this probably has a one year deal written all over it. Werder and Fish disagree though.

ultron

Reaction score
That's all fine and dandy, but moreover, is Stephen Jones interested in the 8-11M dollar salary that he would likely command?

Maybe, but history shows that this probably has a one year deal written all over it. Werder and Fish disagree though.
Yea I’m sure he’d like a 3yr/30mil offer, he’s 32 but he’s a total package at RDE (unlike the one trick pony that we had last year that was vastly overpaid)

dwreck27

Reaction score

Would you take Griffen or Crawford

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The ONLY thing that would stop me from making that trade is the money that Adams will command at the end of the season.
That's why you shoudln't do it. Its not about his play. He's worth the 1st rounder. But there's a lot of other things that go into that.

I want griff too smh

Someone needs to tell Werder to ask them why not?