Video: Every Andy Dalton play

khiladi

Reaction score
GOAT... Dak stans watching Dalton come in, while trashing him, only for him to start doing his thing, be like:

200.gif

garyo1954

Reaction score
Yeah, he could have come in a completely blown it and half the board would be saying, "that's the reason he's a backup." Instead he comes in, has a very good game 9/11 for 111yds in about 1 quarter work. Can't ask much more than that from a #2.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak-stans so mad right now, bringing up Romo, while crying about how outrageous that these Dak-haters are celebrating an injury to anybody.. Such a treat this Sunday is watching these hypocrites squirm..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak-stans so mad right now, bringing up Romo, while crying about how outrageous that these Dak-haters are celebrating an injury to anybody.. Such a treat this Sunday is watching these hypocrites squirm..
Make sure you are man enough to come out and own it when Dalton starts stinking the joint. It's coming. The remaining schedule is not easy.

khiladi

Reaction score
Make sure you are man enough to come out and own it when Dalton starts stinking the joint. It's coming. The remaining schedule is not easy.

He’s a much cheaper stinking up the joint than Dak stinking up the joint all season long has been. Not a problem for me, we didn’t tie ourselves like we did to this “Jason Garrett in training” of QBs with all his empty calories?

Why you talking to me when you cried for the moderator to ban me anyways? That’s pathetic.. Get your garbage trash out of here, like Dak’s pick 6, while he had a defensive TD to boot to help this mediocre joke out...

DanA

Reaction score
Notice how none of his passes were off target, nor dump offs, nor throw short of the sticks on 3rd down.

I‘m not trashing Dalton, he did a great job but there was a pretty ugly one to Lamb. Not sure if it was tipped but it didn’t look good. Also Cooper made a pretty good play out of one short of the sticks and there was one short of the sticks to Lamb putting us in field goal range.

khiladi

Reaction score
You're a pathetic troll. Celebrating Dak's injury. You're lucky I'm not a mod.

Poor baby.. Crying for the moderator to ban me and then still talk to me after the fact, because I’m gloating about how Andy Dalton came in and did what, if Dak did, you Stans would by hyping to no end as proof he’s worth 50 million..