Video: Every Andy Dalton play

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No you don't see the craziness in double standards or else you wouldn't be sooo quick to do the exact same thing. I don't know about certain people but on this topic you can't claim its wrong and do the same thing. Technically you can so I guess there is that. End of the day you like being petty but too chicken stuff to say so so you hide behind this junk. I see all you Dak stans. The rest of this year is going to be fun esp if things go a different way than some of y'all hope.

Ooh no this dude I don't know and doesn;t know me called me petty and Chicken"stuff" (lol) ...I better check what i'm doing now...

Easy internet tough guy, all i said was it will be easy to use the same things they say about Dak on any QB....so go adjust your victoria secrets and come back with a "can do" attitude

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ooh no this dude I don't know and doesn;t know me called me petty and Chicken"stuff" (lol) ...I better check what i'm doing now...

Easy internet tough guy, all i said was it will be easy to use the same things they say about Dak on any QB....so go adjust your victoria secrets and come back with a "can do" attitude
Who cares if you check what you're doing? This is a messageboard correct? I disagree with you on this and you can choose to reply or not it makes no difference. You should also stop using exaggerations because nothing I posted is Internet tough guy talk. Some of gal posters come online to be very offended in ways I don't get in having similar convos offline. Are y'all trying to be something on here you're not offline because my words weren't tough at all. I don't have any Victoria secrets but this is the stuff I'm talking about people say online that don't ever get said offline in similar convos. I don't get why people have to fake aggressiveness they know they don't have offline online.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
LOL yup keep calling people names and then wondering why they come back at you....I just want to make sure i'm clear..you posted on my response with a tongue and cheek..."i know I'm petty sometimes but i would...." then i say sure i agree but i will call ou thier double standard ...then you said i am petty and tried to backside say im hidding behind Chicken"stuff" called me a dak stans (im a little older so dont know what that is) and I'm not sure who Y'all are because i'm just one person on here..I'm pretty sure YOU are being aggresive, i was pretty much laughing at it.....and again anyone on the message board saying "you wouldn't say that face to face" your (you dont say that offline) pretty much sums up an internet tough guy...besides I tell my friends to get thier Victoria secrets adjusted all the time......I mean its literally all in writing right here...

zeroburrito

Reaction score
he's averaging like 4 yards man terrible. looks like the giants were just thrown off by another qb coming in.