stilltheguru Well-Known Member Messages 19,239 Reaction score 18,993 42 minutes ago #2 I'd take him again in a redraft
McKDaddy Well-Known Member Messages 13,667 Reaction score 15,520 39 minutes ago #3 I've got gratitude for the attitude!!
CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member Messages 25,284 Reaction score 28,520 37 minutes ago #4 Booker is a quiet stud in the middle of the line. Just does his job.
Cowboys93 Well-Known Member Messages 3,154 Reaction score 6,600 31 minutes ago #5 We got some studs on the OL
ghst187 Well-Known Member Messages 17,272 Reaction score 13,362 28 minutes ago #6 That first one I think he was going to follow that guy up into the stands and into the locker room, the drive home, and to his shower. That what I’d call blocking the %#*! Out of someone
That first one I think he was going to follow that guy up into the stands and into the locker room, the drive home, and to his shower. That what I’d call blocking the %#*! Out of someone
MarcusRock Well-Known Member Messages 19,272 Reaction score 23,273 22 minutes ago #7 Finishing? That dude was just looking for people to hit. At the line, down field, didn't matter.
cowboyfan44 Active Member Messages 124 Reaction score 98 22 minutes ago #8 O/T I wish they would stop doing the back shoulder fade when they’re in the red zone.