stilltheguru Well-Known Member Messages 19,239 Reaction score 18,993 Today at 11:15 AM #2 I'd take him again in a redraft
McKDaddy Well-Known Member Messages 13,667 Reaction score 15,520 Today at 11:18 AM #3 I've got gratitude for the attitude!!
CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member Messages 25,284 Reaction score 28,521 Today at 11:20 AM #4 Booker is a quiet stud in the middle of the line. Just does his job.
Cowboys93 Well-Known Member Messages 3,154 Reaction score 6,600 59 minutes ago #5 We got some studs on the OL
ghst187 Well-Known Member Messages 17,272 Reaction score 13,362 55 minutes ago #6 That first one I think he was going to follow that guy up into the stands and into the locker room, the drive home, and to his shower. That what I’d call blocking the %#*! Out of someone
That first one I think he was going to follow that guy up into the stands and into the locker room, the drive home, and to his shower. That what I’d call blocking the %#*! Out of someone
MarcusRock Well-Known Member Messages 19,272 Reaction score 23,273 50 minutes ago #7 Finishing? That dude was just looking for people to hit. At the line, down field, didn't matter.
cowboyfan44 Active Member Messages 124 Reaction score 98 49 minutes ago #8 O/T I wish they would stop doing the back shoulder fade when they’re in the red zone.