Every Other Home Team Won Big

Blake

Reaction score
Glad I never visited and never intend to. Driven by it a few times and checked it out in flight simulator. Seen all I care to see.

gmb1

Reaction score
The players Jimmy coached know the real deal about that organization now.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Our home field stinks. Only place in the league where your players get blinded by the sun because the owner wants good pictures.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I true fan would never bet against their own team! How could you do that? As dumb as we played, and coached, we still had a chance to win. Were you hoping we didn’t spike the ball in time at the end of the game? Probably!
Making bets against your own team in the playoffs. And you admit it! Disgraceful.
Its not a bad bet. Cowboys this year were one of the worst teams in the league covering the spread

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder how the Dallas players feel, being the only team to, not only lose at home, but look bad in the loss.

A three seed losing to a sixth seed, in a year where the three seed had better talent, equal coaching, and HOME FIELD.

All other higher seeds, took care of business. Instead of complaining, the team should be apologizing to the fan base.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I love Charles Haley. Imagine what he would have done to this papier-mâché oline?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We were actually the only favorite to lose in all 6 playoff games. Everyone else covered their spread by quite a bit lol.
If it wasn’t for home-field advantage. The Niners would’ve been the favorite

John813

Reaction score
I wonder how the Dallas players feel, being the only team to, not only lose at home, but look bad in the loss.

A three seed losing to a sixth seed, in a year where the three seed had better talent, equal coaching, and HOME FIELD.

All other higher seeds, took care of business. Instead of complaining, the team should be apologizing to the fan base.

Probably still blaming the sun and refs