Every Other Home Team Won Big

TheHerd

Reaction score
We were actually the only favorite to lose in all 6 playoff games. Everyone else covered their spread by quite a bit lol.
And we had the best ATS record in the entire league. We're just a team of chokers when the lights come on

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Only home team to lose
Only favorite to lose

This organization is officially a joke now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dallas didn’t have to win big. They were never in it, though. That’s tough to watch when every other home team won big prior to this game.
This is not an excuse because Arizona would have beaten us again but San Francisco reminds me of that 2007 Giants team that beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Dallas didn’t have to win big. They were never in it, though. That’s tough to watch when every other home team won big prior to this game.

That’s because Dallas was a fraud team. That’s why everyone was picking the 49ers. We just got too giddy with beating up on teams resting players or out with Covid to realize that they sucked for half the season.

shabazz

Reaction score
The 3 fraudulent teams known as the Cowboys,Eagles and Cardinals were dispatched early without as much as a whimper……should be a lot of quality, competitive, football to be watched by fans of the game

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What are the Jones’s going to do about it? Any of it?

Just line up and try again? Do nothing?

Flamma

Reaction score
Disgrace.

Charles Haley is right, Jerry built that stadium for losers.

Only home team to lose, but the better team won every game. That's rare too. You usually see one or two true upsets. Not this week.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
You can't come out in a playoff game and go down 13-0 to an equal/better opponent. Obviously the game is 60 minutes but the odds wee swung heavily in SF's favor with that early lead.

morat1959

Reaction score
You can't come out in a playoff game and go down 13-0 to an equal/better opponent. Obviously the game is 60 minutes but the odds wee swung heavily in SF's favor with that early lead.
Dak rarely brings us back when we get down 2 scores.,

snadler

Reaction score
Well if we are being honest most of the teams that won this weekend probably lose the 49ers. We definitely played the strongest WC this weekend. Still should have handled our business anyway.

I disagree, I left that game less impressed with the niners than I was going in, they played a a horrible game, a good team would have beat the boys by 20 plus considering how horribly the boys played

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The 3 fraudulent teams known as the Cowboys,Eagles and Cardinals were dispatched early without as much as a whimper……should be a lot of quality, competitive, football to be watched by fans of the game
The Eagles are not a fraduluent team, everybody knew what to expect. The Cards their QB, us and our QB are frauds.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

We’ll get it this week I think. LAR destroyed the Bucs in the regular season, but that’s not what that farm animal was designed for. I’m genuinely intrigued by how that game will go in the GOAT’s natural environment.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I was pointing this out in another thread. All the other home teams did what they were expected to do, and they did it big.

The game should not have come down to a last-second spike.