Video: Every Quincy Carter TD pass

speedkilz88

Reaction score
a_carter_i.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey, Coach @Ranching , I heard Quincy came and applied to coach recently down here at Santa Rosa High school, and they refused to interview him. I guess they would rather have their "conocidos" instead?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
This was a cool video... some really nice plays by Quincy. It’s a good reminder that, you can take whoever you think is the worst QB in the league, and that guy has dozens upon dozens of great plays that can be put in a highlight reel.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Someone just uploaded this to youtube.

Wow. Great memories. 20 seasons ago. How time flies. Quincy Carter was a very good QB, much better than he's ever given credit for. Too bad his habit of smoking pot did him in. He sure could throw the football and run with it as well. Reminds me a lot of today's Dak. Thanks for the thread and video, @Zordon . Good stuff.

RIP, Terry Glenn :(

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
This was a cool video... some really nice plays by Quincy. It’s a good reminder that, you can take whoever you think is the worst QB in the league, and that guy has dozens upon dozens of great plays that can be put in a highlight reel.

I am one of the few that have to say I enjoyed watching Carter play QB at times. He could be very exciting and some of those throws were throws that not a lot of QB's could make. He also got bailed out by some serious circus catches. That receiving corps with Galloway, Glenn and Bryant could have been amazing with a better QB.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Wow. Great memories. 20 seasons ago. How time flies. Quincy Carter was a very good QB, much better than he's ever given credit for. Too bad his habit of smoking pot did him in. He sure could throw the football and run with it as well. Reminds me a lot of today's Dak. Thanks for the thread and video, @Zordon . Good stuff.

I honestly had forgot that Terry Glenn had passed. What a tragedy.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score

20 Seasons ago.... wow..... it was cool to see Jason Witten's father catching passes from him......... Wait..... What?

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Quincy liked his cocaine. That stuff will steal your soul. I think cutting Quincy made a spot for Romo.