Video: Every Quincy Carter TD pass

InTheZone

Reaction score
I held my breath any time Quincy threw to a spot off camera...every single time. The most memorable throws where his 80 yarders to Galloway and 70 yarder to Ismail over Champ Bailey, his first TD pass. BTW those offenses scoring TDs was about a rare as it was last year....smh

kskboys

Reaction score
Y’all make fun of Quincy because cocaine is a helava drug. Ask Rick James. But he had more arm talent than Dak.
Sure didn't show it. Quincy was a terrible QB. Only reason he made the playoffs was the #1 D. He makes Dak look like Joe Montana.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone just uploaded this to youtube.

So?
Wow. Great memories. 20 seasons ago. How time flies. Quincy Carter was a very good QB, much better than he's ever given credit for. Too bad his habit of smoking pot did him in. He sure could throw the football and run with it as well. Reminds me a lot of today's Dak. Thanks for the thread and video, @Zordon . Good stuff.

RIP, Terry Glenn :(

You finally said something that makes sense!!!
And ya he will go the same way down dream road wannabee....

mmohican29

Reaction score
I am one of the few that have to say I enjoyed watching Carter play QB at times. He could be very exciting and some of those throws were throws that not a lot of QB's could make. He also got bailed out by some serious circus catches. That receiving corps with Galloway, Glenn and Bryant could have been amazing with a better QB.

I'm in the vast minority I'm sure, but I still feel QC was about to make a huge leap forward in his play it not for the drugs issue.

He wasn't nearly as bad as folks here think.

His WR's were outstanding too. Why BP ran off AB I will never understand. Terry Glenn was one of the best FA signings this team ever made, and Galloway was damn good too.

TG though. He just made sick catch after sick catch his whole time here. I felt we had one of the most pedestrian skill groups in the league until he arrived.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So?

You finally said something that makes sense!!!
And ya he will go the same way down dream road wannabee....
First of all, it's "yeah", not "ya". Secondly, Quincy never made it out of the 1st round of the playoffs. Dak did. Lastly, Dak is going to reach AT LEAST the NFC Conference Championship Game this year and definitely win a Super Bowl before it's all said and done, not like your "dream road wannabe" worshipfulness...numero 9. :laugh:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
First of all, it's "yeah", not "ya". Secondly, Quincy never made it out of the 1st round of the playoffs. Dak did. Lastly, Dak is going to reach AT LEAST the NFC Conference Championship Game this year and definitely win a Super Bowl before it's all said and done, not like your "dream road wannabe" worshipfulness...numero 9. :laugh:

I just come here to see you and @PAPPYDOG argue/debate... It’s become entertaining. I think the 2 of you could take any thread about #4 and make it 50+ pages all by yourselves lol

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
It would have been so much more interesting if you made a post with every wounded duck Quincy threw.

Or a highlight film of the arguments where people were trying to suggest Quincy was a real quarterback.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I am one of the few that have to say I enjoyed watching Carter play QB at times. He could be very exciting and some of those throws were throws that not a lot of QB's could make. He also got bailed out by some serious circus catches. That receiving corps with Galloway, Glenn and Bryant could have been amazing with a better QB.

Totally agree. That WR group made Quincy, most of his long and intermediate completions weren't accurate throws but the WR would adjust to the ball and catch it three yards from where the route was designed to go.

I had high hopes for Quincy (no pun intended) and he had the physical talent to succeed, but he had the leadership ability of an earthworm. The classic case of "Million Dollar Airport, ten cent control tower". The only silver lining is Quincy was probably the biggest factor in Jerry getting out of the draft evaluation side.

Scotman

Reaction score
It would have been so much more interesting if you made a post with every wounded duck Quincy threw.

Or a highlight film of the arguments where people were trying to suggest Quincy was a real quarterback.
To the tune of the Benny Hill theme song.