Everyone...CALM DOWN!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Seriously-yeah, we've done an outstanding job rebounding after those humiliating losses to the lowly Cards and Rams by winning 4/5, but at the same time, did you even see WHO we played? Niners blow hard, Hawks are depleted, Skins have no passing game...OK, I'll give you the Bucs win even though they're a tad overrated, but we DID get pounded by the defending World Champions(BJ taking snaps or no, we got our tails kicked).

Come on...we have a difficult final stretch ahead, let's just take it one at a time. Let's not be like the Eagles fans who think they've all of a sudden turned the corner after ONE win against a pretty bad Cards team.

I just hope this team can shake their Dec doldroms as well.

Jay

Reaction score
We're fans, not players--we don't need to take things one game at a time. We can look to the future, nothing is wrong with that.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2450058 said:
Seriously-yeah, we've done an outstanding job rebounding after those humiliating losses to the lowly Cards and Rams by winning 4/5, but at the same time, did you even see WHO we played? Niners blow hard, Hawks are depleted, Skins have no passing game...OK, I'll give you the Bucs win even though they're a tad overrated, but we DID get pounded by the defending World Champions(BJ taking snaps or no, we got our tails kicked).

Come on...we have a difficult final stretch ahead, let's just take it one at a time. Let's not be like the Eagles fans who think they've all of a sudden turned the corner after ONE win against a pretty bad Cards team.

http://img210.*************/img210/2541/ch21thunov272008070553pts2.jpg

"I challenge thee to an honor doo-ell."

bigE79

Reaction score
Jay;2450059 said:
We're fans, not players--we don't need to take things one game at a time. We can look to the future, nothing is wrong with that.
:bow:

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Boysboy;2450058 said:

I don't see too many on here saying we have won the Super Bowl or anything like that... People are mainly excited that we are playing with confidence, enthusiasm, passion, and team work which all were missing for a stretch.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Oh, boy, we needed some realism slapped into us big time, if not we would booking our tickets to Tampa...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Didn't you come on here last night saying you'd been away and you couldn't believe this board was still as negative as ever?

So now we're too positive?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
to me its not about the wins or who weve beatin...its about the swagger, the confidence is back and with it we can and should beat anyone we play.....

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2450072 said:
Didn't you come on here last night saying you'd been away and you couldn't believe this board was still as negative as ever?

:lmao:

Givincer

Reaction score
Boysboy;2450058 said:

You can't really say "BJ taking snaps or no" when BJ was the main reason our team sucked so horribly. Romo is 7-2 as the starter this year, with both games he's lost being entirely winnable. Pretty good record.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2450072 said:

perfect thinking.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Boysboy;2450058 said:

So, all our wins are meaningless cause its overrated/bad teams and our losses are more significant?

You say skins have "no passing game", I say they have one of the best rush offenses in the league.

You say the 49ers "blow hard", I say they don't blow hard enough. They have a good run offense, defend the run well, and have a coach who is motivating their players.

And the hawks...they are a rebounding team whose offense is improving. (lol, that was hard)

The bucks are "overrated"? They are yes, but if you look at all 3 of their losses, its been by a combined 11 points. They play teams hard.

The facts are we won 3 in a row. You can spin it either way. I just prefer to spin it positively.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Naw dude, you calm down. We're in the middle of a heated playoff run and our Boyz are starting to hit their stride at the perfect time which is very exciting for true fans who've been through some rough times this year with the injuries we've had. So why on earth would we calm down, that's flatout foolish regardless of who we've played. The Boyz have their swagger back and they're confident, so I'm not about to calm down. Infact, I can't wait until next sunday like the rest of the TRUE COWBOY FANS... Calm down, maaaan pleeeeeze!!!!!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
isnt this the guy that said he hasnt watched any of the last months worth of games because he couldnt find the time?

Now he is telling everyone to be calm?

We are 4-1 in our last 5. We beat the 8-3 bucs with johnson and we won at washington. Then the team took care of business against teams it should beat.

When The giants beat the niners and the hawks, with seneca wallace no less they were called dominant and a team with focus and heart.

Dallas beats them and its, but they cant win in december and they should win.

And by the way everyone is calm.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We beat a 3-7 team and a 2-9 team, and we've got our swagger back? Does anyone see the irony in this kind of thinking? :eek:

That's like spanking the class nerd and pimp walking through the hallways like you beat up the school bully. :laugh1:

I guess after getting beat up by a few nerds ourselves, we'll take what we can get.

Next up, the bullies. If we whip them, then I'll appreciate the "swagger."

Until then, I'm not impressed because the Cowboys knocked around a few Urkels, at home no less.

Mansta54

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2450120 said:
We beat a 3-7 team and a 2-9 team, and we've got our swagger back? Does anyone see the irony in this kind of thinking? :eek:

That's like spanking the class nerd and pimp walking through the hallways like you beat up the school bully. :laugh1:

I guess after getting beat up by a few nerds ourselves, we'll take what we can get.

Next up, the bullies. If we whip them, then I'll appreciate the "swagger."

Until then, I'm not impressed because the Cowboys knocked around a few Urkels, at home no less.

Ahh, you left out the Foreskins. Why is that? Just curious!!! Also you're missing the point on the W's against the 49er's and Seahawks, it's how we beat them which was convincingly, that's important. That's what brings that swagger back...

Givincer

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2450120 said:

If we just beat them, then yeah it'd be ironic.

But we decimated them. So no, it's not ironic to have our swagger back.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Mansta54;2450128 said:
Ahh, you left out the Foreskins. Why is that? Just curious!!! Also you're missing the point on the W's against the 49er's and Seahawks, it's how we beat them which was convincingly that's important. That's what brings that swagger back...

I left them out because we didn't beat them by that much, and that was hardly a whippin.

That was a close division game. I don't think teams consider getting a "swagger" back because they eek (forgive the spelling) out a hard-fought victory over a divisional opponent.

But we manhandled the 49ers and Seahawks (two of the lesser teams in the league), and we're talking about "getting our swagger back."

Again, beating up on nerds doesn't count, not in my book. Beat up on the bullies, then I'll be more impressed than blowing out chumps.