Everyone can calm down, nothings changing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It continues to amaze me how many fans don’t grasp or have better instincts and insights to our owner. Our local beat writers got it right.

But it explains how so many buy in to his hype and still believe after all of these years, even after all of the examples and actions he’s so vividly provided what his ambitions and priorities are.

And why he continues on being front and center of Cowboys Football as the face of his franchise even at age 81 instead of passing the baton to his heirs as most fathers would with offspring in the business.

It is what it is . We are what we have become. I waved my white flag decades ago lowering my expectations as our once beloved franchise is no longer the championship caliber franchise it once was. Only in name are we still the Dallas Cowboys.

Mannix

Reaction score
There will be some of you tomorrow morning that for the first time ever will have to agree with Skip Bayless, because he is gonna unload....should be a good watch. Just sayin'.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is assuring that he won't even be thought of when we reflect on our glory years. He will be remembered as a clown who purposely kept us from winning to feed his ego. We will think of Jimmy Johnson, who still inspires more good feelings in one speech than Jerry has provided in two decades. To think of all the winning we could have done in that time if Jerry put winning football as priority. We have won games in spite of him, and in spite of the terrible coaches he gives us. Imagine if his priority all along was to win at all costs. We'd have 7 Super Bowls by now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That's the problem.
Jerry's gone through 20+ QBs and over half a dozen head coaches and none of it has mattered. The problem is what needs to change, won't change.

Another Jerry hire or another QB is just wishing & hoping. The same two guys who have called all the missed shots will call the next ones. Good luck.

MS17

Reaction score
There will be some of you tomorrow morning that for the first time ever will have to agree with Skip Bayless, because he is gonna unload....should be a good watch. Just sayin'.
Yes, unload he will. Skip went full tirade today on MM.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It continues to amaze me how many fans don’t grasp or have better instincts and insights to our owner. Our local beat writers got it right.

But it explains how so many buy in to his hype and still believe after all of these years, even after all of the examples and actions he’s so vividly provided what his ambitions and priorities are.

And why he continues on being front and center of Cowboys Football as the face of his franchise even at age 81 instead of passing the baton to his heirs as most fathers would with offspring in the business.

It is what it is . We are what we have become. I waved my white flag decades ago lowering my expectations as our once beloved franchise is no longer the championship caliber franchise it once was. Only in name are we still the Dallas Cowboys.
Yet you’re still here. What does that say?

MS17

Reaction score
And I’d expect Jethro to resign Dak too.

As he said in his address this evening he thinks we are close. There’s a bunch of fans which believe that too.
I'm sure that GM tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee have been busily planning how the team, since it's sooo close, can get over that hump .....and win a playoff game. First MM, now get Dak extended. That's the ticket, yeah.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Nothing changing IS THE PROBLEM!!!

If you run this thing back with pretty much the exact same players and the exact same coaches, why the hell should we expect the results to be any different?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

sorry you have to endure watching this team

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry's gone through 20+ QBs and over half a dozen head coaches and none of it has mattered. The problem is what needs to change, won't change.

Another Jerry hire or another QB is just wishing & hoping. The same two guys who have called all the missed shots will call the next ones. Good luck.
Jake---Jerry will live to be a 100 and nepotism will keep same mediocrity for decades

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nothing changing IS THE PROBLEM!!!

If you run this thing back with pretty much the exact same players and the exact same coaches, why the hell should we expect the results to be any different?
Nothing changing at the top is the problem. Players and coaches have come and gone since the late 90s, and the Jones boys have hired/fired all of them.

Expecting the two of them to produce different results by changing more players and coaches is just wishful thinking.