Everyone hating on Dak? What's your plan "B"?

cowboyec

Reaction score
root like hell that we can get hot at the right time and hope we can win one.
while in the draft...hoping that something better comes to us.
we arent making a trade.
and i doubt we'd sign a jimmy g type f/a.
so i hope that what we have gets better and that the draft tide brings us one we can win with.
what else really is there to do.
let Dak play out his contract and develop a better option.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Rush. Save 40mm and draft another qb and start again.

Got any other brain busters?

NotForLong

Reaction score
my plan b is to be here for years laughing at you dak homers for being happy he killed this team for at the least 2 more years. dak garrett, team killer. what's even funnier is the stupid homers who were happy he got paid. what idiots!
:facepalm:
They were so loud and proud. . . they would rub it in our faces . . . as if they won something

cowboyec

Reaction score
6yrs in and we're seeing the same results in big games.
unless he wins it all...you dont give him a 3rd contract and you gotta be ready thru the draft with a better option.
if he wins it all...you keep him.
if he doesn't....you move on at the end of his current deal.
in the mean time.....you gotta find one in the draft...rd2 or 3...and develop him.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak is not the sole problem but he lacks the ability to overcome the rest of them
This over rated offensive line is the biggest issue bar none
Anyone who watched the game yesterday and came away with Dak is the reason we lost has on hate blinders

The problem with this team is they consistently shoot them selves in the foot in different ways. When the offensive line does block well enough Dak is inaccurate, or receiver drops ball or isn’t in sync in terms of appropriate route . 14 penalties is just proof of how dumb this team is

our run game is useless for a variety of reason 1 being there are not enough holes or running back chooses wrong hole zeke is only good for blocking and short yardage at this point

Moore don’t give it a chance anyway. San Fran scored on their first 4 possessions so the defense is inconsistent .

I am not opposed to allowing someone else to compete for the starting job. I mean I know Jerry won’t he didn’t with Romo and he won’t now but can Will Grier play?
I won’t lose a second of sleep if 40 million is sitting on the bench

we have needs come draft day on the both lines which in my opinion are more important than replacing the qb.
I will now focus on my golf swing

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Did you see the chiefs game tonight? Mahomes was sacked at least 6 times,under constant pressure yet still threw for 400 and 4tds and won 42-21,why didn't he need better protection to play well? That ol excuse for Dak is played out.
Post of the year!

NotForLong

Reaction score
My solution... admit that Dak is good to very good with the ability to play elite level AT TIMES. The whole build the OL and build around the run game is the move to me. The defense has shown they can be good. Other teams without elite QBs (like the 49ers) don't rely on their good QB to play at elite levels consistently. Dak is better than JG by a mile. Let him be the best bus driver in the NFL.
That BUS has passed. . . Our Secret weapon of 2016 . . . The Oline is what most Lines are at in the NFL . . And that Once in a lifetime advantage will never be duplicated ever.

And Dak can't function without that. . . 2016 was His magic year (as it would have been for ANY QB )

The drop on talent level and age of The Offensive Line from 2016 is the reason Dak never improved.

That Bus has Passed.

Teams know His route

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Draft a QB and go from there

You don't have to have a plan B to point out Dak is a middling QB who, outside of a couple nice plays, sucked out loud yesterday.
Don't know many QBs that are realistically available to overcome this train wreck of a team.

NotForLong

Reaction score
way worse look at their numbers Dak is way better than both of those guys.
Now put them on our team and watch them play the NFC East (Daks bread & Butter) and then get back to me with those "Numbers" which you believe is a QB's worth

Steve007

Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.
A cheaper bus driver so they can get more talent or keep what they have. It wont happen though, Dak isn't going anywhere along with the Cowboys.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Rush. Save 40mm and draft another qb and start again.

Got any other brain busters?
so a complete rebuild.... given that Rush is not the answer. and 4 out of 5 first round QBs fail. its a gamble. we have pick 24 in the draft. dumping Dak means dumping most other players to make cap work. meaning we end up with a bunch of players on the team that wouldn't play for Alamaba or Georgia. suffering perhaps through a 1-16 season....hoping to get the first over all pick and maybe a good franchise QB coming out.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Prescott isn’t the answer.

he’s essentially a Bears quarterback, or Texans. Take your pick. This team isn’t going anywhere with him. You can put it in granite.
100% off base emotional outbursts aren't taken seriously. Hes not elite but by far better qb then say 20 other teams maybe more that facts. hes troll top 10 regardless of what trolls might want top say,

he came off 3 injures this year and id say he played a lot better then most expected. He also was let down by his OC, OL ,and this game did he let SF score on their first 4 drives? rather easily? lost of blame to go around.

However

the offensive line, both with the execution and penalties cost us the game ..ill paste and cut this on all threads looking for answers.:popcorn: they torpedoed so many drives i lost count.:eek::mad::(

all those plays all game before that especially on the drive before and after halftime is on dak?> the sunlight the OL mistakes being behind the chains. I mean its blatantly obvious to actual fans to why we lost the game

the OL that's if. Other penalty's come in 2nd like pre-snap on the DL what 3 of them?

real fans who aren't emotional right now see why we lost...mistakes on the lines you win and lose in the trenches, and it cost us on both sides.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Going with Rush would mean Dak would exercise Dallas right to trade him, because he would want to be a starter. It would essentially be a repeat of Romo-Dak 2016 again, except Romo was light years better than Dak and it was a monumentally stupid deciding to not give Romo his starting job back.
:dance:
Screw these clowns go for the throat

And as for Jerry . . . **$k Jerry.

Can you last 3 more years Jerruah . . . looking kinda frail to me

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Players worse than Dak yesterday, Lamb, Zeke, Williams, Collins , all bad yesterday.

Dak is not a top 5 Qb but he is better than most guys in the league, the Eagles won a super bowl with Foles it is possible but Dallas need a RB to go with Pollard and move on from the worse player on the offense.
Pollard is gone next year, we can't afford him because we have a 40 million dollar mediocre QB.

Eagles did win with Foles, how much was he being paid as a backup?

This team is getting worse next year, not better. We are out of cap space and have some crucial FA's leaving that we can't afford. Wish we did have Foles at 5 million vs Dak at 40 million.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
There is no easy answer to this but the NFL is very cyclical and having a QB that needs the Oline, WRs and RBs set like a Madden game strains the system. The easy unrealistic answer is you get lucky again and draft a guy who plays well on a rookie deal. Second option is a Minshew type FA starter snd last there is Dak and hope all the stars align