Everyone hating on Dak? What's your plan "B"?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
My solution... admit that Dak is good to very good with the ability to play elite level AT TIMES. The whole build the OL and build around the run game is the move to me. The defense has shown they can be good. Other teams without elite QBs (like the 49ers) don't rely on their good QB to play at elite levels consistently. Dak is better than JG by a mile. Let him be the best bus driver in the NFL.
The O line was completely terrible and the defense looked sedated. I don't know how anyone could overcome that many drive-killing penalties.

JMPearson

Reaction score
Players worse than Dak yesterday, Lamb, Zeke, Williams, Collins , all bad yesterday.

Dak is not a top 5 Qb but he is better than most guys in the league, the Eagles won a super bowl with Foles it is possible but Dallas need a RB to go with Pollard and move on from the worse player on the offense.

BermyStar

Reaction score
The O line was completely terrible and the defense looked sedated. I don't know how anyone could overcome that many drive-killing penalties.
Agreed. So my plan moving forward is to make those groups better, not build around an air it out offense.

Btw... your avatar is easily best I've seen.

Reactions: G2

LittleD

Reaction score
Players worse than Dak yesterday, Lamb, Zeke, Williams, Collins , all bad yesterday.

Dak is not a top 5 Qb but he is better than most guys in the league, the Eagles won a super bowl with Foles it is possible but Dallas need a RB to go with Pollard and move on from the worse player on the offense.

Not when pressured. He needs 5 or 6 big ole nasties blocking on the OL to feel comfortable. We don't draft those.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Too many chefs in the kitchen.....your getting input from McCarthy....the jerkoff they brought in from the Giants...Philbon.....Jerry....Stephen....hell...I wouldn't be shocked if you got the crackpot special teams guy throwing in his 2 cents.....and in the end....your got Dak changing 1/2 the plays....anyway. It's a crapshow.
I think you are on to something. . . . When the pressure is on. . . . Dak starts heading voices in His head which causes Him to lose the ability to Focus

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Two solutions:
- Wentz for Dak
- Baker for Dak

How much worse could it be in all honesty? LOL

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which one? The one he threw off his back foot right before getting hit? It's hard to tell because there were so many bad throws and lazy routes it's hard to keep track.
The one Wilson caught, then lateralled past Pollard to the left sideline. It was a good play design, had they executed it.

Reactions: G2

Xeven

Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.
Someone cheaper so we can pay an OL.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
He wasn't worth the franchise tag and even more outrageous make him the highest paid QB in the league.
You or anyone that liked your post can't be taken seriously when you constantly throw facts out, that aren't facts... DAK IS NOT THE HIGHEST PAID QB. Stop just saying stuff to fit your narrative.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Agreed. So my plan moving forward is to make those groups better, not build around an air it out offense.

Btw... your avatar is easily best I've seen.
Thanks!
The "build the trenches" idea is what made our O line as great as it once was, but they failed miserably to replenish old players and instead refinanced them. Martin is good for a couple more years, but the rest is a train-wreck. Too much is expected of our QB in my opinion.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This has been Dallas long before Dak was here. So what's your Dak solution then? @0 years, No Dak. Same or far worse endings. Here's your chance. And don't say Rush. Because then we will know you're just a tool. My solution? Hire a real coach and go from there. Let the new coach hire his own staff also. Not a Jerry Jones next favorite feel good friend.
plan a or B i mean from a fan =ZERO zero plans..

OH wait , watch games or don't, follow the cowboys or don't...

clear enough ?!

nothing said here is meaningful its hyperbole. just a bunch of emotional outbursts. i realize we need therapy, and this is giant group therapy forum to vent our Cowboys ups and downs,

unless jerry and Stephen come in here and reply.

this place as usual, and i completely understand, already have blamed every player, coach, owner, FO and fan base for selling tickets and not being loud enough or wearing the wrong color for last night's disappointing loss lol.
anyone miss anything and have all the answers? doubt it this isnt our choice.,

odd any of you FEEL you have any impact on the team and have more answers then the actual FO and ownership. they will take time to decide how to proceed and not make emotional kneejerk decisions like fan would.
so please take off the VR goggles and step out of your big blue GM Avatar and come back to relaity.LOL

noletime95

Reaction score
Start investing draft capital and develop his replacement. In two years when Dak can be cut consider moving on even if his replacement isn’t in house. Either tank for a high pick or sign a serviceable FA for fewer cap dollars

NotForLong

Reaction score
There is no plan B. Plan B should have happened last year when Dak held Dallas up for $40 million. Plan B was to tell Dak "NO" when he asked for $40 million. It is a cruel joke played on us fans that Dak got that kind of money.

I would argue the contrary . . It was The delusional Dak Fanatics that got him paid. . . . It has been Dak's popularity that has gotten him this far. . . it is the ONLY TRUE REASON there is a "Dak"

THE PIPE DREAM OF 2016. . . EVERYONE DRANK THE KOOLAID . . . AND NOW SOME ARE WAKING FROM THE STUPOR WITH A BAD HANGOVER

Meanwhile Cowboys Fans like Us have been tied to this Bad Dream

Jerry just wants everyone to be a Cowboy Fan. . . Most people are locked into their teams through obligatory blind allegiance

The only market are NEW NFL FANS. . . aka. People who Don't know Football . . . They were young in 2016 or just new to Football a women or someone who just crossed the birder (is there any wonder that Cowboy Games are turning into a Spicy Soccer Atmosphere)

So since Dak all Jerry has been seeing is an influx of a New Market so he was all in . . . and since 2016 all we heard was Dak was gonna get better and there is no one else

All these Dak Fan Boys acted as if Dak was everything to this team. . . They have tore apart any and everyone else to make an excuse

The Blind Fanaticism of a segment of this Delusional Fan Base is the reason for Dak

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The one Wilson caught, then lateralled past Pollard to the left sideline. It was a good play design, had they executed it.
Oh, gotcha, yeah that would have been a nice gain. I feel bad for Wilson, he's been great but seemed overwhelmed as did the entire team not named Danger or LVE. He almost had a catch too that was behind him, not sure if it was the route or bad throw, but he was like a cat. And then the "almost catch" downfield.......Ugh.

khiladi

Reaction score
Going with Rush would mean Dak would exercise Dallas right to trade him, because he would want to be a starter. It would essentially be a repeat of Romo-Dak 2016 again, except Romo was light years better than Dak and it was a monumentally stupid deciding to not give Romo his starting job back.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Draft a QB and go from there
You don't have to have a plan B to point out Dak is a middling QB who, outside of a couple nice plays, sucked out loud yesterday.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
at this point due to cap implications there is no plan B....we have Dak for at least another 2 years and then a rebuild. Zeke is here for another year.....

if anyone says Rush, I will smack them over the head....and if they are going to use his one game against Minn. as proof, then I will ask them to look at Garrett's game on Thanks giving and his 3 TD and 320 yard performance as proof that Garrett is a HOF type QB.....

so plan B is go all in on OL....we have to become like the niners. Grapollo threw for 175 yards...they don't win because of him, he just drives their bus. they have a strong run game and strong OL.....that's their identity...and that's what we need to go back to... Dak was a better play action QB but for that to work, you have to be able to run and we couldn't...