Twitter: Everyone is laughing at us

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

No, lad. If they laugh at us it is really at the coaches and a confused QB (at the worst times).
Mac and Deek can stink it up.
But don't blame the D, me lads. The D steps up and slow our playoff foes. The O line valiantly open seams and routes, the WRs are game but frustrated.
Those who laugh at us are those who ridicule to hide their insecurities. How many Lombardinis do they have? Or at least act like you've been there before, Eagles, Rams etc.
Spare the laughter. Cowboys are the wealthiest sports program in the U.S.A.
We are a QB away from a Super Bowl. We ourselves laugh at Mac and Deek to hide our own insecurities about the closing window of opportunity with those two clowns.
Cowboys don't deserve ridicule, if any. Other teams and fans are too busy plotting their own courses in 2023.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know, you tell me. Since you are taking a topic that shouldn't be a personal attack on anybody and trying really hard to make it into one, please expand on your "meaningful" comment.
Wise man once said.

If man is cranky because he has no pooed in days,
whether you give him an enema or not,
it is wise to get out of the way,

Nav22

Reaction score
All of the premier franchises get made fun of by jealous fans of inferior franchises.

In every single sport.

The Golden State Warriors curb-stomped the league for 8 years, yet they still get clowned on Twitter for losing the 2016 Finals.

Nobody cares.
:thumbup: