Twitter: Everyone is laughing at us

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think the worse area for jerry is the HC's he has hired, and not wanting to give them any real control.
He likes puppet coaches who say yes boss.
and then he cant resist meddling.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, lad. If they laugh at us it is really at the coaches and a confused QB (at the worst times).
Mac and Deek can stink it up.
But don't blame the D, me lads. The D steps up and slow our playoff foes. The O line valiantly open seams and routes, the WRs are game but frustrated.
Those who laugh at us are those who ridicule to hide their insecurities. How many Lombardinis do they have? Or at least act like you've been there before, Eagles, Rams etc.
Spare the laughter. Cowboys are the wealthiest sports program in the U.S.A.
We are a QB away from a Super Bowl. We ourselves laugh at Mac and Deek to hide our own insecurities about the closing window of opportunity with those two clowns.
Cowboys don't deserve ridicule, if any. Other teams and fans are too busy plotting their own courses in 2023.
Why do you keep up this gimmick? I don’t understand. You don’t get any likes or “lol’s”….

shabazz

Reaction score
LIke Bobby Boucher told his mamma when asked about the Gorilla what punched him in the eye…..”the search continues”

as does ours

Forneymike

Reaction score
How many days for
Commanders
Vikings
Lions
Bears
Panthers
Cardinals
49ers
Jets
Dolphins
Bills
Bengals
Browns
Texans
Jaguars
Titans

Please let me know

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They hate us cause they ain’t us. Americas Team lives rent free in many peoples heads.
boomshakalaka.gif

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Don't know about others but I got bigger issues in life right now than to worry about some nipple head on twitter laughing at us.
Exactly - I couldn't imagine going to a troll website in the middle of June to find a troll post about a team I root for starting in September. I have a feeling the OP got giddy when he saw the troll post on twitter. People are so goofy. Go get fresh air. Enjoy life. Cowboys shouldn't control your life. They are a sports team.

stiletto

Reaction score
Late to the game. I've been laughing since 2001 at least. Mostly toward the nepotism of the Jones brood and it's deserved. They've thought all along they've known what they are doing football wise. It has been pretty clear that without Jimmy they are basically the ownership of teams like the Browns/Lions. They just twinkle a little more because of the Cowboys past and the blind support of some of the dumbest fans on earth.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Man I don't know how someone pro Cowboys could laugh at it but aye its not for me to understand lol.
Like everything else in life. If it's true, might as well see the humor in it. Arguing with facts just makes you an irrational homer who can't accept the truth. Doesn't make it any less painful or humiliating but deal with it in a healthy way.