Ex Cowboy Randy Gregory carted to the locker room after apparent knee injury

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am so glad he choose Denver. Sucks that he will miss time but he has yet to play a full slate of games ever....for various reasons.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Ken

Reaction score
His ACL id intact but he will meed some kind of scope and out likely a couple of weeks.

That is the latest..

Beaker42

Reaction score
His ACL id intact but he will meed some kind of scope and out likely a couple of weeks.

That is the latest..
Mary Jane can keep him company while he rests. She's never too far away from him.

RS12

Reaction score
I don't understand the hate concept when in spite of himself, Jerry managed to dodge an expensive bullet. Some of us are happy about it since the cap matters.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
I don't understand the hate concept when in spite of himself, Jerry managed to dodge an expensive bullet. Some of are happy about it since the cap matters.
Sorry, i defended this guy for a long time. I thought he had DPOY potential and we never got to see it though either suspensions, injury, or just not playing well enough.

His stupid penalties cost us dearly against SF. He compounds it by spurning the Cowboys after all they did for him. He wouldn't even be in the league, most likely, if the Cowboys didn't do what they did for him.

Then the joint practice shenanigans was just the dagger for me.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Sorry, i defended this guy for a long time. I thought he had DPOY potential and we never got to see it though either suspensions, injury, or just not playing well enough.

His stupid penalties cost us dearly against SF. He compounds it by spurning the Cowboys after all they did for him. He wouldn't even be in the league, most likely, if the Cowboys didn't do what they did for him.

Then the joint practice shenanigans was just the dagger for me.
What joint practice nonsense - missed it .........

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
So whether you are a loser or not depends on your bank account.

Ken could be 10 times the man that Gregory is and have 2 cents to his name

I am not saying anything about Gregory here, just your comment.

There are many different measures of success, to be sure. Calling players losers on internet forums in undoubtedly not one of them.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I earned all of my money with my brains, integrity and work ethic.

I am far better at what I do than what Randy Gregory has ever been at what he does.

It is just my industry doesn't pay millions of dollars for what I do. lol

Thank you for your service at Whataburger.

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
What joint practice nonsense - missed it .........
When we had the joint practice with the Broncos, even though RG was not playing and in street clothes, he was talking junk and egging on everyone during the brawls and intense plays in practice. Talking junk....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No thanks.

Talk about a loser...this guy is it.

Having said that, i hope he is ok.

He is not a loser, he is just not the type of guy or player you want on the team.
No need to call him a loser in that regard.

Ken

Reaction score
He is not a loser, he is just not the type of guy or player you want on the team.
No need to call him a loser in that regard.
Sorry, anyone who got suspended as much as he did, did the knuckle head penalties he did, bites the hand that fed him....sorry, he is a loser.