Exam for Commanders fans.....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Commanders Fan Qualification Exam

Time Limit: 3 Days.

1. What language is spoken in Germany?

2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions - OR - Give the FIRST name of Michael Jordan.

3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to

____ (a) build a bridge
____ (b) lead an army or
____ (c) WRITE A PLAY

4. What religion is the Pope? (check only one)
____ (a) Jewish
____ (b) CATHOLIC
____ (c) Hindu
____ (d) Polish

5. Advanced math: How many feet is 0.0 meters?

6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 12?

7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)

8. What are people in America's far NORTH called?
____ (a) Westerners
____ (b) Southerners
____ (c) NORTHerners

9. Spell the name of the current President of the US. (George Bush)

10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth.
Name the previous five.

11. Where does rain come from?
____ (a) Wal-Mart
____ (b) Kmart
____ (c) Canada
____ (d) the sky

12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
____ (a) yes
____ (b) no

SCORING:
0-2 correct: You qualify to be a Commanders fan
3 or more correct: We're sorry. At this time you are too intelligent to be a Commanders fan.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Greg Williams may get a pretty good score, and he works for them.

Eddie

Reaction score
We're like two dogs fighting for scraps under the table.

This season has turned out pretty pathetically. How many more of these types of rebuilding seasons are we gonna endure?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Uhuh...well...this thread never existed and anyone who refers to this will be deemed insane. So there:suxskins:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Foreskins like being licked.

skinsfan.jpg

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
ACTUALLY that was posted over a year ago on extremeskins......I remember that WAYYYyyy back when I was a newbie.....

The "_ place team name here__" jokes lose their humor after you read them more than once though.......

I guess it was a good find though if this site never saw it.....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Brandon777 said:
That exam came from cowboyssuck.com. It's for you turds.
Typical foreskin fan. Doesn't bring anything to the table.

TexasCowboy

Reaction score
The owner of the site is to much of a moron think of anything original like that, I would know I own his sorry ***

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Tio said:
Typical foreskin fan. Doesn't bring anything to the table.

:rolleyes: I bring the beer, and thats all that matters......

I agree though.......it's rare non-cowboy fans here say something worth reading.......How come guys like you make gotta me look bad........Go to some other forum.......EXCEPT extreme.......

For the record that sig above me is totally classless........ :mad: Why the H*LL would you post that........You must have spent christmas alone....I forgive you....

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

I agree though.......it's rare non-cowboy fans here say something worth reading.......How come guys like you make gotta me look bad........Go to some other forum.......EXCEPT extreme.......

You of all people. Making you look bad ? Please.

Typical of HH to find something at Extremeskins and try to bring it here as his own. (ie; sig bets.)

But KB ...nevermind.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

For the record that sig above me is totally classless........ :mad: Why the H*LL would you post that........You must have spent christmas alone....I forgive you....
Yeah I bet you tell that to all the people with Lavar ending Aikman's career in their sigs too...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Tio said:
Yeah I bet you tell that to all the people with Lavar ending Aikman's career in their sigs too...

HUH?.....What do you mean?......

edit:.....Ok I got it.....and just as a note Lavars hit was clean and it happens 60 times a game. Aikman was even throwing warm up passes on the sideline afterward and almost got back in. That picture IS classless because he is showing a player OBVIOUSLY in pain. When a fellow skin does that it just adds to the stereotype here........I don't troll and don't like that rep.