Exam for Commanders fans.....

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
HUH?.....What do you mean?......

edit:.....Ok I got it.....and just as a note Lavars hit was clean and it happens 60 times a game. Aikman was even throwing warm up passes on the sideline afterward and almost got back in. That picture IS classless because he is showing a player OBVIOUSLY in pain. When a fellow skin does that it just adds to the stereotype here........I don't troll and don't like that rep.

Sorry Buddy that is not a Commanders fan. ie: his name is TexasCowboy. :confused:

And as far as the troll thing goes....well nevermind.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
HUH?.....What do you mean?......

edit:.....Ok I got it.....and just as a note Lavars hit was clean and it happens 60 times a game. Aikman was even throwing warm up passes on the sideline afterward and almost got back in. That picture IS classless because he is showing a player OBVIOUSLY in pain. When a fellow skin does that it just adds to the stereotype here........I don't troll and don't like that rep.
Roys hit was clean and injured ankles happen all the time. The skins that show that are classless because they know that hit ended his career. Don't try to play both sides of the fence buddy.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
You of all people. Making you look bad ? Please.

Typical of HH to find something at Extremeskins and try to bring it here as his own. (ie; sig bets.)

But KB ...nevermind.

Aww, so cute, the little fireskin fans are fighting with each other :skins:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I was talking about Brandon777.........and I for d*mn sure am not playing any side of the fence but my own.

I simply stated that what Brandon777 said was uncalled for and txscwbyz sig is classless..........There is no 2 sidedness to this......