Example

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
And I agree with you statement about waiting and seeing but this statement has been going on for 2 decades. After each draft is always optimism. But if you go back 2 years and look at the draft, you see that the franchise misses more than hits. Hence, why this franchise can't get to where they want too other than being #1 in Forbes Magazine. But hey, another years and the optimism cup is full again times 25 years.
I love statements like this.

Just completely ignoring the fact that this is also true for...every other team.

John813

Reaction score
Cowboys met with Dak Prescott 4 times
1. Senior Bowl
2. Combine
3. Private workout
4. Part of the 30 prospect pre draft invite

They clearly had interest in him. Obviously, they had other guys rated higher, but so did 31 other teams.

I've seen it mentioned a handful of times that Driskel was higher than Dak, both 4th round grades, but ultimately they took the right guy. Luck, certain coaches requesting Dak over Jeff who knows. But that's just the way of the draft.

rambo2

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys radio broadcaster still doesn't trust this Dallas D AFTER THE DRAFT...........

This actually isn't true. Jeff said a lot of positive things tonight about Quinn and the Dallas defense.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
There is a BIG reason why the Dallas Cowboys have not seen a NFC Championship game in over 25 years and why it will continue UNTIL this franchise gets a GM that knows what it is truly doing...

Example:

Let's wait and see