Expect Springtime Weather Come Sunday!!!

Reaction score
I live in South Jersey and just watched the weather-forecast and they are saying it is going to be 66 degrees with some passing showers!!!

Now, the weather won't be a factor. There will be no excuses! Dallas better win! Go Cowboys.

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2524169 said:
That is great news. We have enough to worry about without the weather.

Talk about more luck for the Cowboys. Just a few days ago, we had some ice, snow and temps that hit in the low 20's.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having crazy weather. Earlier this week we were in the 20's now it's in the 60's.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2524192 said:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having crazy weather. Earlier this week we were in the 20's now it's in the 60's.
You too?

Man, it got up to 65 here and because of all the people in the house, I had to turn the A/C on.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2524193 said:
You too?

Man, it got up to 65 here and because of all the people in the house, I had to turn the A/C on.

My inlaws drove in from Greenville the other day and said it rained heavily on them the whole way.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
its around 20 degrees here in Chicago, where i'm hoping my boyz' come to play in JAN. :D

pgreptom

Reaction score
In Roanoke, VA, it was down to -3F on Monday. It was some 60ish on Thursday.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I grew up in the Northeast and there was a saying that if did not like the weather, wait a minute because it will change. Now out here in Northern CA I just have to worry about the rain that we have been getting for the past few days. Beats the snow any day though.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Bigdog;2524299 said:
I grew up in the Northeast and there was a saying that if did not like the weather, wait a minute because it will change. Now out here in Northern CA I just have to worry about the rain that we have been getting for the past few days. Beats the snow any day though.

I'm in Nashville and love not having snow 4+ months out of the year :)

I just got back from abroad, but there, people were complaining about 75 degree weather, calling it frigidly COLD!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Bigdog;2524299 said:

Transplanted Cajun here that spent many years in PA. Here in Nashville, I don't have that crap anymore. So I know how you feel about the snow. They can have it.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
weather is odd, first time since 1971 that every part of Canada had a white Christmas

We in Vancouver had our whitest Christmas ever.

rojan

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2524316 said:
weather is odd, first time since 1971 that every part of Canada had a white Christmas

We in Vancouver had our whitest Christmas ever.

You can blame me for that..I moved here from Nova Scotia and apparently brought the weather with me.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Bigdog;2524299 said:

No, they don't say that about the Northeast, you're wrong. This time of year, the Northeast is generally cold and gray.

I'm from the Northeast too -- I now live in Denver and believe me, the weather changes much more quickly here than back east. Makes sense, considering we're a mile up -- you've seen those stories about mountain climbers getting stranded because of a blizzard that caught them by surprise? Same type of situation, although not as extreme of course.

I repeat, you're wrong.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Down here, near the Mississippi gulf coast, we had snow last week (a pretty rare occurrence) and temps in the 70's this week.

Crazy.

I'm glad it fell this way for the Cowboys in Philly.

Bigdog

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2524448 said:
No, they don't say that about the Northeast, you're wrong. This time of year, the Northeast is generally cold and gray.

I'm from the Northeast too -- I now live in Denver and believe me, the weather changes much more quickly here than back east. Makes sense, considering we're a mile up -- you've seen those stories about mountain climbers getting stranded because of a blizzard that caught them by surprise? Same type of situation, although not as extreme of course.

I repeat, you're wrong.
I have been in Boston on News Eve where it was 75 degrees and everyone was wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts. The next day it was below freezing and snow for 3 straight days with the temps never getting above single digits. In the smmer time it can be very sunny out and then a down pour and then sunny again, all in the same day. Of course the weather can change any where quickly.

coblue

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2524448 said:

I repeat, you're wrong.

Yep. It is totally common for us to have the equivalent weather of 3 or 4 seasons in a single DAY!