Expect Springtime Weather Come Sunday!!!

dallas_112678

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2524167 said:
I live in South Jersey and just watched the weather-forecast and they are saying it is going to be 66 degrees with some passing showers!!!

Now, the weather won't be a factor. There will be no excuses! Dallas better win! Go Cowboys.

what about the wind?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
4pm: 61 degrees, few showers, 30% chance of precipitation, winds SSW 19 mph

5pm: 59 degrees, few showers, 30% chance of precipitation, winds SW 18 mph

6pm: 58 degrees, mostly cloudy, 10% chance of precipitation, winds SW 16mph

7pm: 57 degrees, mostly cloudy, 10% chance of precipitation, winds SW 15mph

8pm: 55 degrees, mostly cloudy, 10% chance of precipitation, winds SW 14mph

It may rain a little on Saturday, so expect a wet field, and wind could affect the kicking game.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
looks like a rainy hurricane...great. could it get any worse?

sucks to live where you do where spring spawns hurricanes.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2524169 said:
That is great news. We have enough to worry about without the weather.

Hope your sigs come true! Time to make all that is Philthy, CRY!

brickman

Reaction score
Here in Upstate New York, there is a high wind warning in effect and we are supposed to have 30 - 40 mph winds, gusting to 50 - 60 mph overnite tonight (Saturday) and into evening on Sunday. I would think some of that will hit the Philly area. It's going to be 57 for a high today, 60 tomorrow and then plunging back below freezing late Sunday. This weather sucks ..... I want to be out playing golf. What the hell do I live here for? Oh yeah, my job, family, etc.

burmafrd

Reaction score
It will be warm and somewhat windy- but 15-20 MPH is not too bad. Long passes will be affected but anything under 30 yds should be OK. With that warm a temp plus winds the field will be dry unless its raining at game time.

Dcz84

Reaction score
brickman;2525458 said:
Here in Upstate New York, there is a high wind warning in effect and we are supposed to have 30 - 40 mph winds, gusting to 50 - 60 mph overnite tonight (Saturday) and into evening on Sunday. I would think some of that will hit the Philly area. It's going to be 57 for a high today, 60 tomorrow and then plunging back below freezing late Sunday. This weather sucks ..... I want to be out playing golf. What the hell do I live here for? Oh yeah, my job, family, etc.
I feel ur pain i am also from Rochester and the weather here is very unpredictable to say the least.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2524192 said:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having crazy weather. Earlier this week we were in the 20's now it's in the 60's.

We were below zero with a wind chill of -30 on Monday and now it's supposed to be 65 here today. I actually like the cold weather better myself. No mud.

brickman

Reaction score
Dcz84;2525464 said:
I feel ur pain i am also from Rochester and the weather here is very unpredictable to say the least.

Yeah .... it sucks!