Expect to land this corner in our all in offseason

Chasing6

Reaction score
Nah our brilliant GM will somehow jump the Steelers and snag him while adding picks for 2025, lol.

Seriously, you are probably right and there are other words I want to say but it is a family sight
We would hope so.

Flamma

Reaction score
They're going to release Howard to save 2 million?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Howard will end up in Philly . That Eagle secondary almost as bad as the Giants . The Cowboys have real needs in the trenches OL DL & LB. Hoping Gilmore comes back and Nashon Wright ends up with DQ at FedEx field

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IT'S OBVIOUS WE NEED A CORNER, i'm sorry but the way diggs and bland play, we need another one!! They're good, but they get beat at times really bad

DuncanIso

Reaction score
IT'S OBVIOUS WE NEED A CORNER, i'm sorry but the way diggs and bland play, we need another one!! They're good, but they get beat at times really bad
Its probably a lean year for big ticket FAs.

We will be lucky to keep some of our own.

Hardline

Reaction score
Every released player gets linked to the Cowboys. It generates clicks.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
CBs, gotta catch em' all. Screw improving our putrid LB and DT rooms, let's play 11 DBs out there.
Not for certain of course, with the injury, but people seem to forget we have a Pro Bowl corner coming back this year. And I suspect Gilmore can be signed again. Bland's still on his rookie contract.
That would give Dallas 3 Pro Bowl-level (at some time in their careers) corners. That's about as good as anybody's going to get, PB corners cost a lot usually....

Chasing6

Reaction score
Last year we decided our biggest need was to fix the run game and we did nothing. This year it should be obvious that our biggest need is to fix our run game on defense.

So I am fully prepared that we will do nothing about it.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

There's going to be interest in him with teams that have a lot more money us, like Detroit. Bradberry from Philadelphia might be available to us. I'm sure not many people will fight over him. LOL since that story came out about 1/2 dozen cornerback' s have been released.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
All in! Looking forward to the draft which isn't something worth watching. Than basically hoping for no Injuries and get into it again in September.