Expectations of our quarterback

Scotman

Reaction score
Whether you like Dak or not, his hourglass could be half empty already. He's been at it too long for his draft status to matter. He's on his second contract. He's not the new guy and he's not replacing anyone at this point. He's surrounded with some talent. He should be healthy. All careers are eventually a culmination of everything that was done.

His story isn't complete. But he has missed opportunities to write a better story that what his first few chapters now hold. An NFL career doesn't give you very many chances. I hope he gets it done here, but he hasn't yet.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
As I truly believe Prescott can win a Super Bowl. I don’t believe he will win one with Dallas . Copycat league. I believe a quarterback has a better chance his first two seasons after switching teams. So it’s not that I believe Prescott doesn’t have the talent , I just believe he’s already highlighted his pros and cons. The league catches up with your Tendencies. With the same franchise,Hope I’m wrong go cowboys

He looked bad after the calf injury.

The play off loss was mostly on him.

Like the 98 Cards playoff loss by Aikman.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As I truly believe Prescott can win a Super Bowl. I don’t believe he will win one with Dallas . Copycat league. I believe a quarterback has a better chance his first two seasons after switching teams. So it’s not that I believe Prescott doesn’t have the talent , I just believe he’s already highlighted his pros and cons. The league catches up with your Tendencies. With the same franchise,Hope I’m wrong go cowboys

All he can do is run the offense and score points. And make big plays when he needs to.

I do agree at some point he needs to start taking over more of the offense and calling plays like Romo did. Design type stuff.