Twitter: Extension Elliott looking for would exceed Gurley's 4yr $57.5 million deal

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bet you’re not saying that with the 35 million a year Dak wants.

These contracts are crazy, but if they make them work under the cap get em done.:cool:
Don't like these crazy contracts either. Dak will get between $32-$33/year. I don't like such high numbers but that's what the market dictates. Dak is the franchise QB, not RB like Zeke. Sadly, RBs are expendable, including a rare RB like Zeke. Franchise QBs are not. Just like what happened with Tony Romo and Demarco Murray. Romo demanded franchise record contract extensions, and he got it. Murray demanded the same. He got released while in his prime. Zeke is a fool to be making such a ridiculous demand (wanting to be paid as the highest RB in all of the NFL). Dumb fool is sealing his doom and permanent exit from the team, especially if he fails to show up to training camp later today. If Zeke holds out, he's pretty much forcing himself off the team, especially since he still is under contract for 2 years.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't like these crazy contracts either. Dak will get between $32-$33/year. I don't like such high numbers but that's what the market dictates. Dak is the franchise QB, not RB like Zeke. Sadly, RBs are expendable, including a rare RB like Zeke. Franchise QBs are not. Just like what happened with Tony Romo and Demarco Murray. Romo demanded franchise record contract extensions, and he got it. Murray demanded the same. He got released while in his prime. Zeke is a fool to be making such a ridiculous demand (wanting to be paid as the highest RB in all of the NFL). Dumb fool is sealing his doom and permanent exit from the team, especially if he fails to show up to training camp later today. If Zeke holds out, he's pretty much forcing himself off the team, especially since he still is under contract for 2 years.

Dak Franchise ......:lmao: It's killing you Dak-employees that Zeke isn't laying down and is rightfully wanting his most deserved monies.
What really is the killer for you guys is that you know if Zeke gets extended Dak's chances of getting that super contract you describe above become all that slimmer.....oh man are you in for HUGE suprise the next few weeks!
Tissue up bud you gonna need them!

P.S. Talent gets Paid not bus drivers!

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
EE is lucky I’m not owner. I’d tell EE come play on your contract or sit out I will fine you. If Weber or Pollard don’t wow me then I call Buffalo and get Shady on for the season or another team deep at RB. Next off season no matter if EE comes in or sits I trade him and draft a RB.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The greatest& most superlative of analogies to render the usage of in this particular happenstance is:
"If&when a person of employ deems themselves of such an integrally vital link in the employers hub of operations, said employee should first insert his fist into a bucket of water& then observe the horrifying void that's left within that bucket of water, upon the withdrawal of that employees fist"

*words straight outta' the original ancient Feudian scrolls of oldo_O

**Mo-Fo's

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke gave nothing vs the Rams in our biggest game. If he wants to be paid as the best rb, then show up. Emmitt always showed up in the playoffs vs tough defenses.

Emmitt had Aikman who would gut the Rams out as they we're playing 8 in the box to Stop Zeke.
Where was our Passing game in the 1st half?
Once again when it was garbage time Dak started to move the team with dinkers and runs....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You should never complain about a guy wanting to get paid. If you want to think 50RBs could give us what Zeke does, feel free
Is their proven product thus far comparable to the projected sticker price?,,,although, yer' individual opined mileage will likely differ in extreme range swings accordingly to one's level of refined analogical degree of that casing-liner deemed: critical thinking o_O

*As this Too&Also as well, comes straight outta' the ancient Feudian scrolls of oldo_O

**Mo-Fo's

:lmao::facepalm::lmao:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak Franchise ......:lmao: It's killing you Dak-employees that Zeke isn't laying down and is rightfully wanting his most deserved monies.
What really is the killer for you guys is that you know if Zeke gets extended Dak's chances of getting that super contract you describe above become all that slimmer.....oh man are you in for HUGE suprise the next few weeks!
Tissue up bud you gonna need them!

P.S. Talent gets Paid not bus drivers!
Once again, will you be a man of your word and disappear from these forums for all of the 2019 season once Dak gets his franchise record contract extension, or are you bs'ing once again?