Twitter: Extension Elliott looking for would exceed Gurley's 4yr $57.5 million deal

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol pot meet kettle. You use the Rams and Colts every single thread, yet "using isolated games to support a narrative".

I can't believe that just came out of your keyboard lol
“ using Colts and Rams every single thread” ???

You must have me confused with someone else ??

superonyx

Reaction score
Three years into his career hitting the "wall" shouldn't even be a discussion.
Its not. Read the context of my post.
3 years hitting a wall isnt a thing.
Waiting for a few more years and t becomes a huge thing.
Just ask Demarco Murray.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
At what point is enough enough.

Oh no! A player wants to get paid what he is worth. I love seeing fans getting distraught over this yet they don't bat an eye these owners each netting hundreds of millions ever year.

Also, the salary cap rises every single year. The percentage against the cap these players have against it will decrease as the years go by.

aria

Reaction score
It's his life, his body and his future. The owners will screw a player over the second they can. If he tore his knee tomorrow, all would move on, he could be cut etc. A plyer needs to get what he can, while he can. Fans saying he is greedy, turning on him etc are either selfish (want him on team playing for their own enjoyment) or jealous.
Lol, you’re berating fans by calling them selfish and jealous while Zeke has 25 million in the bank and not only wants more money before playing under the contract he signed but wants more than the highest paid RB.

That’s some awesome logic and irony.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Oh no! A player wants to get paid what he is worth. I love seeing fans getting distraught over this yet they don't bat an eye these owners each netting hundreds of millions ever year.

Also, the salary cap rises every single year. The percentage against the cap these players have against it will decrease as the years go by.
Yea, typical for the blue collar to uproar over these athletes demanding more money.

But yet they’re ok with a Rapper making 50 million on tour. Lol

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You know this graph was created using the the added win % and negative win % that Vegas uses, right? RIGHT?

Lol folks, don't listen to people that aren't knowledgable on subjects.

And to think that EPA only refers to how many touchdowns you get. There are some bad posts on here, this one might take the cale today, but there's still time.

The statistical model does not match the actual outcomes.

Also, comparing pts per catch to run is just stupid.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
business-commerce-meeting-business_meeting-agenda-hidden_agenda-personal_agenda-mban1862_low.jpg.cf.jpg

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He signed a contract. Honor it. Simple as that. If he doesn't want to honor it, trade him and get lost.

You sound like an old man yelling at the clouds. Do you get on here and moan and complain when a team cuts a player that is still under contract? Absolutely not. You probably applaud it for "doing good business moves". Do you berate a team for asking a player to take less money? Absolutely not. You probably applaud that, too. Why shouldn't the team honor contracts but players should? Go somewhere else with that junk. The double standard people have of teams and players is ridiculous. The NFL doesn't have guaranteed contracts and is the most violent sport we have and the RB position is the most disposable. Good for these players wanting to get paid while owners bring in hundreds of millions each every year.

Jipper

Reaction score
id honestly trade him for a couple of 1sts at this point and start the process all over...

Tussinman

Reaction score
Zeke has no leverage. Players for the most part hold out for two reasons

1. There playing way under market value
and
2. They have no future protection money wise (usually goes hand in hand with #1).

Problem with Zeke is

1. Despite his deal being 3 years old he's still top 3 for his position in both fully guranteed and total guranteed money
and
2. Next year is already protected for injury. He gets a career ending injury this year he will of made almost 35 million dollars and only had to play 2 full NFL seasons........

Love Zeke and want him to stay but he literally has Zero leverage for a holdout.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The statistical model does not match the actual outcomes.

Also, comparing pts per catch to run is just stupid.

Lol it's not per catch to per run, it's the totality of the season.

It even says explicitly on the x-axis total plays, and thinking Beasley adds 40 point per catch would be something else.

AGAIN folks, you have to be knowledgable of the topic.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lol, another bitter Dak hater who hasn’t gotten over Romo and is dreaming of the past while making ridiculous matter of fact statements such as “if Tony was QB in 2016 we would have won a Super Bowl already”. Lol, I thought your kind was near extinction by now yet here you are.

Zeke should get all the credit? Zero mention of the O line which is where the credit truly belongs. Without that O line Zeke is just another slightly above average RB.
Wrong (I am reminding everyone why we drafted him 4th over all)

The post I responded to claimed that it was a "Stupid Decision" Drafting a RB so early with Nothning to show for it, I am here to remind everyone that the "Stupid Decision" was starting Dak over Romo.

aria

Reaction score
Wrong (I am reminding everyone why we drafted him 4th over all)

The post I responded to claimed that it was a "Stupid Decision" Drafting a RB so early. I am here to remind everyone that the "Stupid Decision" was starting Dak over Romo.
Yeah, 13-3 was the result of a stupid decision. How many times did your boy go 13-3 in his career? Please spare me the “they wasted his career” excuse.

Not to mention Romo would have never even made it through the season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
SJ said he has money set to the side for negotiations. He said he knows it starts with gurly money and goes up some. I am guessing this is why the Cooper contract isn’t done. The FO isn’t dumb, they anticipated this happening.